Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    No one is getting excited about what Mitch did last Sunday...The Mitch supporters realize thatís what he needs to do every week to keep his job. Itís just ridiculous how people keep blaming him for everything. Watch the game again and let me know how many bad plays he made? Most of the bad plays were strictly play calling and protection again. He did his job all 4 quarters last week, but he needs to do that again vs the rams

Rudolph is seriously terrible. Call me when Mitch has a 0 Td 4 pick performance or a 1/2 TD to INT ratio like Baker was sporting

(Canít believe im defending Mitch)

Itís to the point that the Mitch haters just say every QB is better than him regardless of how bad they are. Their is absolutely no one that can argue Bortles or Rudolph are better than Mitch. Winston and Mayfield put up better STATs, but what do these guys do to help their teams win? They lose games constantly with turnovers, and have to put up garbage time stats every week.

And Eddie Jackson probably said what he said because I am sure the media has been asking guys all week. This is a non story to me.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Anyway, I think the fact that we're even debating him as a borderline starter, top 25-30ish QB, means it's time to move on.
    This is true, but the problem is, itís just hard to move on, and snap your fingers and end up with a top 10 QB. Mitch has the rest of the season to prove he deserves a chance to compete for the job next year. If he plays more games like the Lions game, it just doesnít make sense to spend big money in free agency for another similar skilled QB.

They need to focus on finding a long term answer and they need to draft QBs every couple of years until they do so...and not like 6/7 round picks. If trubisky plays well the rest of the year, use one of those 2nd round picks on a QB to help push him because itís a clear sign heís close to getting replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by shorvath721 View Post
    No one is getting excited about what Mitch did last Sunday...The Mitch supporters realize thatís what he needs to do every week to keep his job. Itís just ridiculous how people keep blaming him for everything. Watch the game again and let me know how many bad plays he made? Most of the bad plays were strictly play calling and protection again. He did his job all 4 quarters last week, but he needs to do that again vs the rams
    This exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by PeanutPunch33 View Post
    Rudolph is seriously terrible. Call me when Mitch has a 0 Td 4 pick performance or a 1/2 TD to INT ratio like Baker was sporting

(Canít believe im defending Mitch)
    And this even more. Mitch sucks. We all know he sucks. But there are still a handful worse. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    This exactly.

And this even more. Mitch sucks. We all know he sucks. But there are still a handful worse. That's all.
    Maybe so, but there are many backups that are more desirable so hes still under top 32 (imo)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Or we will because guys at the position will actually make plays? Itís unfortunate we canít just cut Burton next year. We save $1M letting go of Shaheen, I think that needs to be highly considered.

Need to completely revamp the TE corps. And the OL. And QB. No biggie.

https://twitter.com/nbcsbears/status...968754178?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SNF: Bears (4-5) @ Rams (5-4) | 7:20 pm CT | NBC

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Iíd be shocked if Mitch outplayed Goff. Especially in LA. Goff has had elite games before. Mitch has had like one...against the bucs
    Goffís so called ď great ď games this year arent that impressive . He had a decent game vs NO in week 2 but thatís before their defense is what it is now when they hit their strive . He has 11 TDs and 9 INTS on the year he hasnít been impressive. Just as bad as Mitch.

Over the last 4 games Goff completion % was over 54% just once

Goff has played mostly bad defenses this entire season so far , San Fran and Pitt made him look bad . They barely beat the panthers week 1 he threw for 186.

Their entire o line is just abused right now they canít protect him or run

Last edited by Stunner; 11-16-2019 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Mayfield is much better than Mitch. He was an elite passing qb for something like half if the season last year. Even considering this shitstorm of a season for the browns.

And ...mitch is definitely worse than Randolph.

I think people are truly not getting how awful Mitch has been at passing the football

Throwing picks, trying to make plays is >>>>> being unable to read a defense, understand a playbook, run an rpo which is very easy, and maybe be able to run pretty well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Baker is the more healthy QB and ranked lower in DVOA as a QB than Mitch with a shoulder harness . This ainít the year to beat your chest about him heís been horrible just as much as Mitch . Last year he was slightly better than Mitch not that much of a gap in play. This year they are both bad QBs only reasons you taking Baker cuz of hope he can repeat last year performance but the same thing with Mitch . If our blocking was better and his shoulder wasnít hurt how much better would he look ? Would have been close to last year ? We wonít know most of these QBs are far from a sure thing and we just finding ourselves saying ď well heís gotta he better than Mitch so thereís thatĒ the bar is low in this forum until we find someone concrete . All these QBs bought up are getting kicked off other teams for a reason .

Last edited by Stunner; 11-16-2019 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I'd take Tannehill and Jameis over him, and I've never been a fan of Jameis. Probably a few backups I'd prefer as well...Mullens, Minshew, Bridgewater, and I'd still take a chance on Rosen.
    Winston is horrible absolutely not taking him over Mitch . Dude has 72 INTS in 5 years just because he throws it more downfield doesnít make him a better option. His turnover rate is insane and yíall hated Cutler

Last edited by Stunner; 11-16-2019 at 10:31 AM.

I just know the bears answer for QB thatís in the league % is lower than out of . Only possibly 1 I know for sure we could win a SB with if he became available and
    Itís Brady . Cam Iím 50/50 on , Matt Ryan we prob can get to the NFC ship with . Any other QB in the league I think we prob .500 at best or wild card . Just not many scream yea we can get the super bowl with him or win a shootout with him.

Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast