Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 42 of 54 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    Name me a single better option at QB that gives us a better idea now of what we can do next year?
    Id rather watch another year of Mitch than have Kap.

Id take Andy Dalton, Cam Newton or trade for a guy like Newton or Winston than depend on a guy who hasnt played in 3 years and wasnt really that good when he was playing.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Mitch is losing his job this year. In a just world, Pace and Nagy will be right behind him out of the world.

We have moved from disappointing season to a straight-up clown show.
    Broncos be like:

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I bought into Pace and his plan as much as anyone. I still believe he had the right approach (build through the draft, extend your best guys, go for it in the Rookie QB contract window), but he failed on the most important pick (QB), has burned a ton of draft capital on non-impact players (Mitch, Shaheen, Miller, Floyd), and has handed out some ugly contracts recently.

We're in real trouble now because of it.
    Yup. Sad but all true

2016 World Series Champions!!!

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Just to get off my chest how frustrating coaching has been.

1st drive we get to the LA 30 and attempt a 48 yard FG and miss. this should have been 3 points. but whatever

2nd drive you get the the LA 31..... and instead of kicking a 49 yard FG and taking 3. you question your kicker who you had confidence in 1 yard more a drive ago. you cant tell me a big leg like eddy 1 yard from 49 to 48 makes a diference. this is strait up coaching and not showing confidence. so you go for it on 4th and 9..... which was almost impossible to make instead

but the next drive. after you go for it on 4th and 9 because you give him an atempt from the LA 29 on a 47 yarder. so let me get this strait. 47 is fine. 48 is fine. 49 is not. and yea. after you cold shoulder your kicker he over compensates and misses again.

these were all in the same direction BTW.

THEN OUR NEXT DRIVE AND I WANT TO HIGHLIGHT THIS ONE BECAUSE NOBODY SEEMS TO MENTION IT. sputters on a 3 and out and we punt. IT IS 4TH AND 5. and they run into the kicker . WHICH IS A 5 YARD PENELTY. ....... AND WE DECLINE IT. look idk if it would have given us a first. but it apeared my my screen like it was closer to 4.5 yards and would have given us a Fist. SO WHY DID WE DECLINE THE POTENTIAL OF A 1ST DOWN.

Next drive is the Miller INT.

Final Drive. idk what to say about the 4th and 10 call. your really running the punt team on late with 26 seconds left. we are at the 39..... yes it would have been a rediculously long FG attempt. but you cant tell me the potential of 3 points is not worth it. Either going for it like you were confident in from the 31 earlier. or letting a big leg kicker make a try from 56. Does he make it..... probably not. but what does this punt accomplish.

3rd quarter we come out strong...... score a TD. yea we have life.

next drive. I CANT FATHOM WHY NAGY THINKS HE IS SMART. 3rd and 1. we run a shotgun option from the week side. with a QB with an iffy shoulder...... who you have refused to let run. who do you run this option with. your speedy guy who can get the edge right ...... No. lets run the guy who is great at getting something up the middle to the edge. seems tricky so far. and we will run it to the wide side of the formation so there is more room for a lane right. Nope. short side. I JUST WISH I COULD MAKE THIS **** UP. QB WITH A IFFY SHOULDER RUNNING AN OPTION TO THE SHORT SIDE WITH YOUR GOALINE BACK. YOU FOOLED EVERYONE NAGY.

next 3 drives we had issues. Between Gavriel Literally not finishing a route. Or Robinson droping a pass that hit him in the facemask. Or just an inability to convert a 3rd and 1. Its a ton of issues. with 7:50 left. we punt the ball.

and for some reason. instead of playing the same D we had been all game. we decide to start trying to jump routes..... gave up big plays.... and let them score.

And then...... to top the cake off. we bench Mitch. Why not because Chase really gives us a chance. just to make the rest of this season a media circus because we bench mitch on the final drive in Prime time.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    Name me a single better option at QB that gives us a better idea now of what we can do next year?
    I would rather Ride Mitch and Hand over play calling dutied to Helfriech. Im honestly over Nagy and these stupid play calls. I mean does anyone recall the play this game where Mitch scrambled out right and none of the receicers were open. or seemed to run with him in the scramble drill. I see this stupid curl concept constantly. How do u not have a single route Running across the formation at all.

how mant times are we going to send Cohen into the short side Flat so he can catch a ball and walk out for a 0-1 yard gain. what does this route accomplish.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    Why are people defending Trubisky? I do not get it anymore. I get there are many other problems but it does not excuse his play. Nagy is a major problem with his play calling, so is the o line. But the decisions Trubisky makes, the awful throws, itís ridiculous. He had a couple of drives that got us close to scoring??? What more can you expect when he throws for close to 200 yards??? And people are imagining some of these throws are good and its the receivers who cut wrong. Stop defending him people, why do you want him out there? What has he shown that this is EVER going to change? Put down your Pace and Trubisky dolls and give it up. He is a bust, this is it. I donít care how bad Daniel is, that changes nothing with 10. He looks lost, scared. Its over. You stink Pace, you put this mess together. Go away
    because its so much more than Mitch...... and its so drastically obvious. Mitch is just one of the many cogs wrong.

just let me ask you this. do you really think that mitch is so much drastically worse a QB than say jeff Driscel. or Brian Allen. or any number of backup QBs that we have seen come in and play at least OK.

do u know why that is though. the team is running things they are good at. they are running schemes and concepts that work. This offense....... as a whole. is as bad as they come in the league.

I mean..... you would be hard pressed to say we are good or above average at anything in terms of offense. i mean do we have any sort of identity. Even the Steelers at least know they are a run first team.

Do people realize this offense is worse than the offense of Mitches Rok year. You cant tell me that John Fox and Co with Rok Mitch and Mike Glennon were able to average 284 YPG and while this offensive guru and his staff are actually averaging less 262 YPG. THERE IS SOMETHING MORE WRONG than JUST MITCH if this Staff is worse than they were. Even then we could at least run the ball. we cant even do that now.

-Rem Koolhaas

So for anyone willing to answer. remember when in Mitch's Rok year how we talked about how there was a lack of receivers running open. how we needed to run more drags..... slants.... things to get receivers to run open. Why are these routes so few and far between. you cant Watch a tom brady game without seeing him live off guys running open. meanwhile i feel like all we run are Curls and Flat routes. throw in some screens.

i mean whens the last time we ran an end around. this offense is completly ****ed. and it to me starts at the top.

-Rem Koolhaas

SNF: Bears (4-5) @ Rams (5-4) | 7:20 pm CT | NBC

They put Mitch out to dry man , he wasnít even checked out on the sideline at all no blue tent like protocol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Stunner; 11-18-2019 at 09:20 AM.

By benching Trubisky, Nagy saved his career, he will almost 100% get another coaching job somewhere else or even stay here. But he pushed Trubisky and Pace in front of the sword.

Iím loving the chaos and dysfunction. Hopefully it gets so bad like with Trestman/Emery that they decide to just fire everybody and start over.

https://twitter.com/adamhoge/status/...126355456?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Chicago radio was asking last week if a team offered the Bears 2 first round picks for Mack would you take it and they all said NO. I don't think anyone would offer 2 first round picks for him.

Dr Phil is going to eviscerate Nagy and his coaches and I'm eagerly awaiting that drop. The players are so poorly coached and forced into a severely limited offensive scheme. Nagy is tripping over himself constantly on short yardage. So many pass designs are absolute cluster****s of nothingness with the routes and do Mitch no favors. And the receivers are 90% bench player caliber.

Cannot believe they didn't try to trade Gabriel.

And 2 series after Mitch got hurt Nagy called that abysmal option play on 3-1

Just lol

Quote Originally Posted by Holydiver View Post
    Chicago radio was asking last week if a team offered the Bears 2 first round picks for Mack would you take it and they all said NO. I don't think anyone would offer 2 first round picks for him.
    They wouldnt now that hes 2 years older and got paid

I said it earlier but it's criminal how little a havoc-wreaking space-eater like Hicks makes.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Dr Phil is going to eviscerate Nagy and his coaches and I'm eagerly awaiting that drop. The players are so poorly coached and forced into a severely limited offensive scheme. Nagy is tripping over himself constantly on short yardage. So many pass designs are absolute cluster****s of nothingness with the routes and do Mitch no favors. And the receivers are 90% bench player caliber.

Cannot believe they didn't try to trade Gabriel.

And 2 series after Mitch got hurt Nagy called that abysmal option play on 3-1

Just lol
    Mitch is the one that botched the option play. Did you not hear them making fun of him for how he ran it?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Page 42 of 54 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast