Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 40 of 54 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    I'm totally done with Nagy. I think he deserves to be benched for his performance.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    I'm totally done with Nagy. I think he deserves to be benched for his performance.
    Can we also fire the guy who brought him and Trubisky here?

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    So if Miller runs his route and doesnít push off and gets to his spot is it a catch or not ? Is it a bad throw cuz Mitch missed or because Miller was too freaking busy pushing ? You know it could be that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I will say, if Trubisky is not hurt, that feels like a giant middle finger to Pace from Nagy. If that's what's really going on here, then fire them both ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    I'm just done with this team. I love Mack, but I don't know that I believe this team has impact talent on it outside of him anymore. Blow everything up

If he really does have a hip injury, somebody should be able to dig up where it happened.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    So if Miller runs his route and doesnít push off and gets to his spot is it a catch or not ? Is it a bad throw cuz Mitch missed or because Miller was too freaking busy pushing ? You know it could be that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Still a high throw, at the very least. I'm not going to pretend to know where exactly he's supposed to be on the route. Sure, the timing is disrupted, but it's still not an accurate throw.

Why are people defending Trubisky? I do not get it anymore. I get there are many other problems but it does not excuse his play. Nagy is a major problem with his play calling, so is the o line. But the decisions Trubisky makes, the awful throws, itís ridiculous. He had a couple of drives that got us close to scoring??? What more can you expect when he throws for close to 200 yards??? And people are imagining some of these throws are good and its the receivers who cut wrong. Stop defending him people, why do you want him out there? What has he shown that this is EVER going to change? Put down your Pace and Trubisky dolls and give it up. He is a bust, this is it. I donít care how bad Daniel is, that changes nothing with 10. He looks lost, scared. Its over. You stink Pace, you put this mess together. Go away

Pretty much gonna be rated a nearly uncatchable ball. Very few receivers can make a play on that.

Mack is just playing disinterested it seems ever since the Raiders game. His former team is a Chiefs loss away from being in first place, while heís in this shithole this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    I'm just done with this team. I love Mack, but I don't know that I believe this team has impact talent on it outside of him anymore. Blow everything up
    It's a talented roster, but they've clearly given up. The offense can't get in a rhythm, and the defense can't continue to bail them out like last year. I can see this team turning it around with the right QB and coach (neither of which will happen any time soon).

I will say, if Trubisky is not hurt, that feels like a giant middle finger to Pace from Nagy. If that's what's really going on here, then fire them both ASAP.
    I just cant see him doing this without Pace's backing. You can't fake a hip injury either.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Mack is just playing disinterested it seems ever since the Raiders game. His former team is a Chiefs loss away from being in first place, while heís in this shithole this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This might be the first game where you can actually say something is wrong with Mack. He entered the game leading the league in pressures.

Also he's getting paid what he is, I think he's just fine with his situation. Though sure, he's probably not going to go into (essentially) an exhibition game the same way he would for a playoff contender.

Akiem Hicks should be the guy with a 9 figure contract but we all know doing the dirty work rarely pays.

Hicks is probably Pace's best move.

Page 40 of 54 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast