Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 39 of 54 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 801
  1. #571
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    47,617
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Guys, it's a hip injury. Chill the **** out, lol.
    You believe them ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  2. #572
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    68,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    he threw for nearly 200 yards. got us 4 strait good posesions in the first. his 1 pick was 100% on Miller.

    I mean he out played Goff. what more do u want.
    You may want to watch the replay if you think that pick was 100% on Miller. The throw was high and wide right.

  3. #573
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    17,107
    Welp. Oh well. Bob's Burgers time!

  4. #574
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    68,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    You believe them ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Until they say otherwise, sure, why not?

    I'm not going to freak out either way. Made no difference in the outcome of this **** game.

  5. #575
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    26,434
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    You may want to watch the replay if you think that pick was 100% on Miller. The throw was high and wide right.
    Yeah, the throw was awful. Miller's mistake (the OPI) wasn't even a factor because the throw was so bad.

  6. #576
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    47,617
    https://twitter.com/aaronlemingnfl/s...564785154?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  7. #577
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Champaign, IL
    Posts
    7,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    I'm seeing a hip injury on the internet
    Sure

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

  8. #578
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,926
    Ya he's awesome let's sign him to an extension

  9. #579
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    12,803
    I think it's time to say **** Eddie Jackson. For a guy who *****es about fans booing the team, at least show some ****in effort on your tackling. He literally let Brown walk in on that last TD, and did something similar a few weeks ago. YOUR EFFORT DESERVES TO BE BOOED.

    I feel bad that Mack has to deal with this dumpster fire of a team.

  10. #580
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    47,617
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    You may want to watch the replay if you think that pick was 100% on Miller. The throw was high and wide right.
    It was on him he was pushing off and it messed up
    The route and then he caused a pick and then went to jaw on about it so yea his fault


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  11. #581
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    68,218
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    I think it's time to say **** Eddie Jackson. For a guy who *****es about fans booing the team, at least show some ****in effort on your tackling. He literally let Brown walk in on that last TD, and did something similar a few weeks ago.
    I've not been a fan of his matador defense since his Rookie season. If he's making splash plays then that **** is excusable, but he's been kinda **** this season.

  12. #582
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    68,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    It was on him he was pushing off and it messed up
    The route and then he caused a pick and then went to jaw on about it so yea his fault


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    It was a bad throw. Pretty undeniable, but whatever.

  13. #583
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    68,218

  14. 11-18-2019, 12:23 AM
    Reason
    trolling in a team forum

  15. #584
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    68,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    It was on him he was pushing off and it messed up
    The route and then he caused a pick and then went to jaw on about it so yea his fault


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  16. #585
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    47,617

    SNF: Bears (4-5) @ Rams (5-4) | 7:20 pm CT | NBC

    I hate everything

Page 39 of 54 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •