Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    hear me out on this one......it hurts OSU...f them...might as well since the Lions will never win....but he is an offensive genius and he coudl come here and pads Staffords stats while winning 5 games a season but at least it would be fun to watch losing games by a score of 49-42
    i could coach the OSU roster rn

college offensive genius and NFL offensive genius don't equate

I'm all aboard sabotaging OSU, though

If the Lions are gonna stand for something, and they're gonna be inept at football, and be pathetic forever, might as well help the college teams out

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    college offensive genius and NFL offensive genius don't equate

I'm all aboard sabotaging OSU, though

If the Lions are gonna stand for something, and they're gonna be inept at football, and be pathetic forever, might as well help the college teams out
    We are beating Ohio next week. **** EM!!! #SpeedInSpace

Why start over?

Nothing changes.

Just leave them on for the next 15 years.

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    We are beating Ohio next week. **** EM!!! #SpeedInSpace
    Eventually you'll get one right

Eventually you'll get one right
    Man

if the Lions lose out I wouldn't be surprised to see them clean house. What a steaming pile of dog s this team is.

if the Lions lose out I wouldn't be surprised to see them clean house. What a steaming pile of dog s this team is.
    I don't see another win on our schedule tbh. Maybe thanksgiving, but it's a stretch tbh.

they should. but i would be surprised if they end up doing that. you know the loyalty this ownership gives out for no reason

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    they should. but i would be surprised if they end up doing that. you know the loyalty this ownership gives out for no reason
    True, this organization has only had ~10 GM's in 83 years? Mayhew and Millen got 7 years each to win nothing so no reason to expect Boob Quinn out on the streets just yet.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...executives.htm

I don't think they clean house when they have the Stafford injury as an excuse, especially when early in the season people were talking about how the Lions look like a legit team this year

I don't think they clean house when they have the Stafford injury as an excuse, especially when early in the season people were talking about how the Lions look like a legit team this year

Which - if true - is nonsense. We were trash before he got hurt too.

Oh they will for sure use the injury excuse. Fanboy websites and gatekeeping fans are, and to an extent they have a point. I mean look at the list of guys we have had injured over the season (and now), it is rough on that front. I do agree with lizardking though they were not great before hand. You could argue they had a few bounces go against them, ala refs stealing a game, but then you remember the Chargers shot themselves in the dick 3635463 times to give us the game and Philly dropped nearly the same amount of passes as Charger dick shots in our game against them. Even catch at an average rate and we likely lose that too. This team was never more than a 7-9 or 8-8 fully healthy team: LB core is still pathetic, LG is a below average otation at best, tackles were/are inconsistent, CB's were not good outside of Slay and Coleman (even they have struggled) and av average secondary struggled inclduing Diggs who was traded to start a raw rookie.
    Last edited by LionsFan..LOL; 11-25-2019 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Oh they will for sure use the injury excuse. Fanboy websites and gatekeeping fans are, and to an extent they have a point. I mean look at the list of guys we have had injured over the season (and now), it is rough on that front. I do agree with lizardking though they were not great before hand. You could argue they had a few bounces go against them, ala refs stealing a game, but then you remember the Chargers shot themselves in the dick 3635463 times to give us the game and Philly dropped nearly the same amount of passes as Charger dick shots in our game against them. Even catch at an average rate and we likely lose that too. This team was never more than a 7-9 or 8-8 fully healthy team: LB core is still pathetic, LG is a below average otation at best, tackles were/are inconsistent, CB's were not good outside of Slay and Coleman (even they have struggled) and av average secondary struggled inclduing Diggs who was traded to start a raw rookie.
    Oh I agree 100%, we lucked our way into a couple wins early and the pundits were like "wait, are the Lions decent?"

I'm not arguing on behalf of keeping the staff (and Staff), I'm just saying the excuse is there for everyone in the front office to "give it another year", from their perspective

I also said I've liked what Bevell has done with the offense, so there's that, but good god the defense is unwatchable

I've heard that Martha is not liking where this is going FWIW. might be a black Friday if we get blown out by the Bears

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast