Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    How about Brian O'Neill again today? Von Miller didn't sniff Kirk until he was on Reiffs side. Kids having an All-Pro like year.

I was impressed again by our run D. Another game without Linval but the Broncos only averaged 3.8 yards per attempt on 33 attempts. Longest run by a RB was 11. I wish I could feel impressed about our coverage. The draft is supposed to be pretty strong at corner so maybe we can pair up the Diggs brothers next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Garrett Bradbury C N.C. State
    Round 2: Irv Smith TE Alabama
    Round 3: Alex Mattison RB Boise State
    Round 4: Dru Samia G Oklahoma
    Round 5: Cameron Smith LB USC
    Round 6: Armon Watts DT Arkansas
    Round 6: Marcus Epps S Wyoming
    Round 6: Oli Udoh OT Elon
    Round 7: Kris Boyd CB Texas
    Round 7: Dillon Mitchell WR Oregon
    Round 7: Olabisi Johnson WR Colorado State
    Round 7: Austin Cutting LS Air Force

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    I was impressed again by our run D. Another game without Linval but the Broncos only averaged 3.8 yards per attempt on 33 attempts. Longest run by a RB was 11. I wish I could feel impressed about our coverage. The draft is supposed to be pretty strong at corner so maybe we can pair up the Diggs brothers next year.

my gawd, do we really have to think about yet another corner early in the draft?! We have 3 1sts and an early 2nd on the roster already.........argh
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Kirk may have played well in the 2nd half, but can someone PLEASE fix that clock in his head?!
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    my gawd, do we really have to think about yet another corner early in the draft?! We have 3 1sts and an early 2nd on the roster already.........argh
    Trevon Diggs says hello lol, but heíll probably be long gone by the time we pick...hopefully anyways

Not gonna lie, I was mad but I still had hope as long as we scored out of the half. This bye week is much needed.

Iím going to watch the game again, only have to watch the second half though lol

Carter80-MAN I KNEW IT!!!! SAME OLD VIKINGS!!!! WE ARE DOWN 20-0. I GUESS WE ARE GOING INTO THE BYE WEEK 7-4.

(Phone Rings)

Carter80- NOW WHO THE **** IS THIS CALLING ME!!!

Carter80- HELLO!!!

V4LB-HEY!!! WHATS UP CARTER80!!!!

Carter80-Whats up. Wait who is this?

V4LB- Its me V4LB. Hey we are going to come back in the 2nd half and win. Remember i said we will be 8-3 going into the bye.

Carter80-No way that happens today. How did you get my number man?

V4LB-I didnt get it legit but i will call you back after the game. Bye!!!! (Click)

Cater80- Man V4LB is crazy. No way in the hell we come back and win this game

Announcer-THE VIKINGS WERE DOWN 20 BUT THEY FOUGHT BACK AND WON 27-23. WHAT A GREAT COMEBACK.

Carter80-WOW!!!!! SKOL!!!!!!

Phone rings

Carter80-Hello!!!!

V4LB-I TOLD YOU!!!! I TOLD YOU!!!!! SKOL!!!!! SKOL!!!!! ENJOY THE BYE WEEK MAN. WE ARE 8-3!!!! WE ARE GOING TO CATCH GREEN BAY AND WIN THE THE NORTH. **** THE PACKERS!!!! BYE!!! (Click)

Carter80-That damn V4LB. Lmao!!! Gotta love him.😂😂😂😂😂

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

I feel like Rhodes is only elite against bigger receivers. He struggles big time against quicker players. This started happening last year early in the year and has only got worse. He is a situational matchup at best..

That was a fun game thread to go through after the game was over.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Honestly, I was annoyed at our first half enough I went fishing. I don't remember the last time I actually turned off a Vikings game. I did just watch the 2nd half after seeing what happened.....

...but, question....on Denver's 2nd TD on 4th and goal at the one....wouldn't the whistle normally have blown with forward progress stopped in that situation? I don't see where the whistle shouldn't have blown before he made his last push across the line.
    Ya, that was very bizarre. I can't remember seeing the refs let a play go on that long when the runner is stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Carter80-MAN I KNEW IT!!!! SAME OLD VIKINGS!!!! WE ARE DOWN 20-0. I GUESS WE ARE GOING INTO THE BYE WEEK 7-4.

(Phone Rings)

Carter80- NOW WHO THE **** IS THIS CALLING ME!!!

Carter80- HELLO!!!

V4LB-HEY!!! WHATS UP CARTER80!!!!

Carter80-Whats up. Wait who is this?

V4LB- Its me V4LB. Hey we are going to come back in the 2nd half and win. Remember i said we will be 8-3 going into the bye.

Carter80-No way that happens today. How did you get my number man?

V4LB-I didnt get it legit but i will call you back after the game. Bye!!!! (Click)

Cater80- Man V4LB is crazy. No way in the hell we come back and win this game

Announcer-THE VIKINGS WERE DOWN 20 BUT THEY FOUGHT BACK AND WON 27-23. WHAT A GREAT COMEBACK.

Carter80-WOW!!!!! SKOL!!!!!!

Phone rings

Carter80-Hello!!!!

V4LB-I TOLD YOU!!!! I TOLD YOU!!!!! SKOL!!!!! SKOL!!!!! ENJOY THE BYE WEEK MAN. WE ARE 8-3!!!! WE ARE GOING TO CATCH GREEN BAY AND WIN THE THE NORTH. **** THE PACKERS!!!! BYE!!! (Click)

Carter80-That damn V4LB. Lmao!!! Gotta love him.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
    Thats exactly how it would go down.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by Twolves88 View Post
    I feel like Rhodes is only elite against bigger receivers. He struggles big time against quicker players. This started happening last year early in the year and has only got worse. He is a situational matchup at best..
    I'm starting to get this common theme that our DB's for the most part are in the right position but are letting up some big plays on ball skill. Dak missed 18 throws, and he was throwing dimes that night. Allen completed under 50% of his throws but some of those completions were big gainers. Maybe what we've been used to just isn't going to happen this year but I still think we can be good.

Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    That was a fun game thread to go through after the game was over.
    lol, I rarely post during games just because it can get so emotional. I never lost hope though I really didn't expect it.

This is probably premature but what would it take for everyone to extend Kirk next season? Would he have to win the Super Bowl, get there? NFCCG? Just make the playoffs? OR do you let him play it out with the risk of driving the price up even more?

For me, as it sits today I would offer that extension in the off season. I've seen enough of Kirk and I really like his game. Is he limited, yes but if the coaches set him up for success he is really damn good. Our OL is starting to solidify and giving him an extension.

I'd for sure wait until after the draft. Especially, with Tua's injury and his past injuries, he could slide. If a guy like Tua is there late 1st I would probably grab him.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast