Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    35,274

    CM Punk joins WWE Backstage

    https://www.wwe.com/article/cm-punk-...edium=referral

    Looks like an eventual return is closer to happening. Will be cool to see. I hope to see him in the ring.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    108,002
    you ****ing suck lol... i was gonna post a thread saying he returns with this

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u3lV2sf-aQ


    that being said omg we are gonna get punk/styles... punk/brock......... punk/rollins and punk fiend and punk/roman.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    9
    I do not think he will return to WWE.... He is employed by FOX for Backstage and not WWE

    https://www.itnwwe/2019/11/13/more-o...-wwe-backstage

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Mecca
    Posts
    15,519
    As much as I may dislike Punk and some of his fans...Him returning is good for WWE and wrestling in general. This blows the door wide open for him to have an in ring return. WWE needs something to bring interest back in and nothing is better than Punk. I think he 1000000% will be in the rumble and will most likely win it.
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    90,720
    Punk would probably consider a return if in part of his contract is his own doctor and medical staff.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A city in the United States.
    Posts
    4,555
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    you ****ing suck lol... i was gonna post a thread saying he returns with this

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u3lV2sf-aQ


    that being said omg we are gonna get punk/styles... punk/brock......... punk/rollins and punk fiend and punk/roman.
    Why waste Punk with Brock? Punk .v. Bryan would be my number 1 feud should he return. Punk/Styles is #2. Punk/Black could be an interesting feud in the future.
    Screw sabermetics.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    552
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire
    Why waste Punk with Brock? Punk .v. Bryan would be my number 1 feud should he return. Punk/Styles is #2. Punk/Black could be an interesting feud in the future.
    Punk/Bryan and Punk/Styles are definitely something I'd tune in for.

    New column on my site dedicated to WWE
    No More Heroes

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    8,115
    This was really no surprise, Punk has been pretty open about FOX wanting him to be part of WWE Backstage. He has even been teasing coming back to the WWE, he has maintained for a bit that if the money was right he would come back. This is a step forward thats for sure. I for one am glad he is at least back working with WWE.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,661
    I still have my doubts that he'll return to the ring anytime soon, but this is a step in the right direction. If WWE Backstage lets him come and go as he pleases, maybe WWE will let him take that route as well. Give him a limited TV schedule, no house shows, and only prime-time feuds. There are plenty of superstars to choose from. The WWE is severely lacking interesting television right now, and if CM Punk is anything, it's interesting. Maybe this is an opening back into the ring, or maybe it's just 2 massive networks throwing a bunch of money at him to do what he does best: talk on a live mic.

    I do wonder if the FOX affiliation would mean any ring return would be associated with Smackdown, rather than Raw. I'm sure it's 2 separate contracts, so it may have no bearing at all, but if I'm FOX, I don't want this guy making the biggest wrestling comeback in years and doing it on someone else's network. It'll be interesting for sure, but I'm happy to see him back in any capacity.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    108,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Why waste Punk with Brock? Punk .v. Bryan would be my number 1 feud should he return. Punk/Styles is #2. Punk/Black could be an interesting feud in the future.
    stop... now you are just embarrassing yourself... punk/brock and hayman would be an amazing feud and far better than punk/DB... we get it OMG they so good in the ring lol... Punk/DB would be nothing now because DB doesnt even know what DB should be right now.... Punk/styles would be lit but Punk/Brock is the feud we need at wrestlmania.


    put the hate aside... it gets old.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    90,720
    Different strokes for different folks.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Annapolis MD
    Posts
    16,651
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    stop... now you are just embarrassing yourself... punk/brock and hayman would be an amazing feud and far better than punk/DB... we get it OMG they so good in the ring lol... Punk/DB would be nothing now because DB doesnt even know what DB should be right now.... Punk/styles would be lit but Punk/Brock is the feud we need at wrestlmania.


    put the hate aside... it gets old.
    I'd sign up for Brock and Punk. But I think I'd like to see Punk and Danielson even more because those guys essentially built Ring of Honor, and it would be great to see them showcased again. They are 1a and 1b in my mind.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,268
    I still love that pipe bomb promo. Great stuff from Punk at the time....


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    37,315
    I don't really like CM Punk, but I was intrigued to watch. I have to admit, it was pretty good. I like that he isn't a WWE employee so he can say an angle sucks, etc. He is just an outsider giving his perspective. His sit down interview with Renee was really good as well, and you can tell he has changed. This show is so much better than Raw or SD.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    108,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I don't really like CM Punk, but I was intrigued to watch. I have to admit, it was pretty good. I like that he isn't a WWE employee so he can say an angle sucks, etc. He is just an outsider giving his perspective. His sit down interview with Renee was really good as well, and you can tell he has changed. This show is so much better than Raw or SD.
    that is why id rather he not even come back because once he signs with wwe he wont be on the show. Him on this show is really good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •