Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    It's not colluding to have someone tell you they expect to start and get paid like it, as he was doing in 2017, and decide not to sign a guy. That's not what collusion is.

On what team should he be given the chance to start? Name a team that has a starter they'd bench to bring him in.

And if he doesn't have the value to start, how on earth do you deem it worth it to have him around as a backup?!

Even ignoring all that, if I sued my company....win or lose...I don't then ask for my job back with that very same company.
    Well the Broncos passed on him in 2017 and have been a ****storm at QB ever since. You can argue they wouldn't have been any better had they signed him at that point, but it's difficult to argue they could have been worse.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Elway confirmed that he's sending a scout to Kaep's workout
    As if to prove my point lol. If the Broncos didn't need to sign Kaepernick back when this all went down, they wouldn't be needing to send a scout to see him now.

im def not team Kaep but this just feels like the league taking a cheapshot. His name hasnt even been out there of late but they want the headlines it seems even though its not gonna go how they want. No one is showing up a day before gameday for a potential backup they dont need or want. he hasnt played in played in over 3 years and wasnt very good to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Anyone who clearly doesn't see that the NFL has colluded against Kaep getting opportunities to keep his career going these past few years has their head buried in the sand.
    nope. he is way more responsible then the league is. he forced their hand. no one made him opt out of 17mil either.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    I'm just saying the opportunity is available if he wants to. Nothing is keeping him out of those leagues. He can work in his trade in one of those leagues, correct? Could you imagine the pop he would get if he decided to play in the XFL.. his games would be extremely highly rated, people would tune in to be able to root for him to succeed or fail and he would be able to play football against lesser competition to thus increasing the probability to getting the attention of an NFL team.
    if he really wanted to make a statement he would play in the XFL. dead serious. he likes the headlines too, though in this battle with the NFL.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

What other FA randomly gets their own personal private workout arranged by the NFL? Dude should be thankful.

He should also go away. Zero chance anyone signs him. I'll be surprised if more than a couple people even show up.

He opted out of his deal. He also was working on a deal w Seattle in 2018 but refused to stop kneeling so Seattle backed out.

Kaepernick is all about himself. He thinks he's bigger than the game. He also supported Castro and hates police.

Douche.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I think you underestimate the naysayers. They would simply switch their argument to "well, it's only the XFL, we saw how he played in the NFL/look at everyone who did good in a lesser league and failed in the NFL".

The mistake you're making is assuming that his naysayers will ever see some actual proof that will convince them to change their mind. They won't. Their mind is made up, there's no evidence you can present that will change it. The only thing that changes is their reasoning for why they're against him.
    I understand your point.

Then my question to you would be why should he do anything football related?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    if he really wanted to make a statement he would play in the XFL. dead serious. he likes the headlines too, though in this battle with the NFL.
    That's my thoughts also play the game, prove the haters wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I was responding to an analogy about suing IBM and still expecting to work there.

So I'm not "trying to create a degree of separation". The analogy already had a massive degree of separation.

The NFL is more like a trade association than Kap's collusion case was like someone suing IBM.
    No. The other analogy was closer to the reality.

NFL is now changing its stance, wonít name those in attendance. What a cluster****.

cowboys interested.... jerry trying to upgrade at QB... smart man

Such a disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I think you underestimate the naysayers. They would simply switch their argument to "well, it's only the XFL, we saw how he played in the NFL/look at everyone who did good in a lesser league and failed in the NFL".

The mistake you're making is assuming that his naysayers will ever see some actual proof that will convince them to change their mind. They won't. Their mind is made up, there's no evidence you can present that will change it. The only thing that changes is their reasoning for why they're against him.
    100%. Could not have said it better myself.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    NFL is now changing its stance, wonít name those in attendance. What a cluster****.
    They never said they would.........a 'source' said they said they would
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast