Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I think they enjoy losing too much.

I think he would improve a number of teams but I find it hard to believe someone brings him in now without an injury. Off season seems to make more sense but all in all itís pretty obviously collusion against him.

Teams he could start for: Colts, Titans, Dolphins, Broncos, Washington, Chicago, Lions, and I always thought he would be good for Carolina but they seem to like Allen.

Obviously Lions and Colts are starting backups right now due to injury, though an argument can be made for Kaep over Brissett.

He would also immediately be the best backup in the league Iíd say.
    The 10th most winning team in NFL history and the most winning team during Pat Bowlen's ownership "enjoys losing"? Are you insane?

100% the media's fault he won't be signed.

Even if he's better than most, if not all, backups in the league, his ceiling isn't high enough to warrant the massive media circus that would follow for who knows how long.

All everyone will care about is talking Kaep non-stop, every game, everything the team does will be about Kaep. Likely to the point where many teammates just get sick of it.

It's a disruption that the media just won't be able to back down from that makes it simply not worth it for a backup. I don't blame the owners or GMs, they know the storm that will follow and are just fine with letting someone else deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    100% the media's fault he won't be signed.

Even if he's better than most, if not all, backups in the league, his ceiling isn't high enough to warrant the massive media circus that would follow for who knows how long.

All everyone will care about is talking Kaep non-stop, every game, everything the team does will be about Kaep. Likely to the point where many teammates just get sick of it.

It's a disruption that the media just won't be able to back down from that makes it simply not worth it for a backup. I don't blame the owners or GMs, they know the storm that will follow and are just fine with letting someone else deal with it.
    The media is awesome as long as they report things that you want them to report.

Just like someone else the media goes after, if they'd STFU the media would have nothing to go after.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    The 10th most winning team in NFL history and the most winning team during Pat Bowlen's ownership "enjoys losing"? Are you insane?
    I would rather have Kaep over Flacco 10/10 times tbh. Especially when you figure in the 4th round pick we gave up for Flacco

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I do think there is collusion to keep him out however the owners are only able to that because in reality heís a mediocre QB at best. He showed that before he started taking a knee. If he was an elite QB I believe heíd have a job already. Heís not though so itís easy to keep him out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I do think there is collusion to keep him out however the owners are only able to that because in reality heís a mediocre QB at best.
    A mediocre starting QB.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    A mediocre starting QB.
    Mediocre backup QB.

We don't know WHAT he is right now; he hasn't played a down in 2 1/2 seasons. He was 1-10 on a 2-14 team his last year, not that his own stats were horrible.

How much more can we know watching a workout? What good shape he's in?
    He also just turned 32 and again....hasn't been in an NFL practice or seen an NFL playbook in 2 1/2 seasons.

And he has the balls to say not only should teams send reps, but they should be decision makers? I'm sure that won't be noted by teams, either......
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    We don't know WHAT he is right now; he hasn't played a down in 2 1/2 seasons. He was 1-10 on a 2-14 team his last year, not that his own stats were horrible.

How much more can we know watching a workout? What good shape he's in?
    He also just turned 32 and again....hasn't been in an NFL practice or seen an NFL playbook in 2 1/2 seasons.

And he has the balls to say not only should teams send reps, but they should be decision makers? I'm sure that won't be noted by teams, either......
    Yeah we don't know what he'd be now for sure. On the other hand, Josh Johnson seemed to keep getting opportunities after not playing for a long time too haha

Anyone who clearly doesn't see that the NFL has colluded against Kaep getting opportunities to keep his career going these past few years has their head buried in the sand.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Anyone who clearly doesn't see that the NFL has colluded against Kaep getting opportunities to keep his career going these past few years has their head buried in the sand.
    Maybe. Maybe not.

How many opportunities has he shot himself in the foot on in the NFL too though? 🤔

If you want a QB to throw for about 180 yards a game at less than 60% completion that comes with a huge media circus then he is your guy.

If I sued IBM and won, would I expect them to hire me? Hell no.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Didn't he make a video not too long ago about him working out 5 days a week, and being ready whenever the call comes?
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    Didn't he make a video not too long ago about him working out 5 days a week, and being ready whenever the call comes?
    He meant to say he was ready if its a Tuesday, Saturday is his party day.

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast