Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Advocating violence in the national media is just a liiiiittle different than dress code.

If your reaction to "kill the pigs" socks is different than "gas the jews" socks, that's probably on you.
    The socks said "kill the pigs"?

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    "Kill the pigs" socks

Lol. Still disrespectful though. Police force, like any other group, will unfortunately have a few bad apples. To group them all together as bad is pathetic though. I'd be willing to bet 99% of them are good people who do the job properly.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Lol. Still disrespectful though. Police force, like any other group, will unfortunately have a few bad apples. To group them all together as bad is pathetic though. I'd be willing to bet 99% of them are good people who do the job properly.
    I don't think the percentage is that high. With how much power police have, and the type of culture that most precincts have, I'd bet that there's a lot more dirty cops than you think. I don't think a majority of them are dirty by any means, but I would be shocked if it were only 1%.

The issues are systemic and not due a few bad individuals. That being said, socks like these miss the mark in the same way.

Anything really come from this workout football wise?Has any team indicated interest?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbangclock View Post
    Anything really come from this workout football wise?Has any team indicated interest?
    https://www.prosportsdaily.com/artic...ut-600388.html

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I don't think the percentage is that high. With how much power police have, and the type of culture that most precincts have, I'd bet that there's a lot more dirty cops than you think. I don't think a majority of them are dirty by any means, but I would be shocked if it were only 1%.
    The problem is if you've covered for a fellow cop at all knowing he did something wrong, you're a bad cop. Period. It's a systemic issue and because of that there are a hell of a lot more bad cops than people will ever admit.

With the power they have, it's never acceptable.

Kaep is a good man, deserves a job. This cause has brought so much attention to police brutality, etc that he won by kneeling.

The NFL was dicking him around with this workout and he took it into his own hands. Worth it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

the dude had all week to change his plans and go the same route.... he chose to do it an hour before so he could be an ***/piss the NFL off/force as little teams to show as possible all so now he can whine/cry and continue to play the everybody look at me i am the modern day MLK except he isnt... he has never been.... he is a guy that was losing his job because his declining skill and went the race route to further his pockets and fame... it was genius.... and he still has idiots falling for it.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    The problem is if you've covered for a fellow cop at all knowing he did something wrong, you're a bad cop. Period. It's a systemic issue and because of that there are a hell of a lot more bad cops than people will ever admit.

With the power they have, it's never acceptable.

Kaep is a good man, deserves a job. This cause has brought so much attention to police brutality, etc that he won by kneeling.

The NFL was dicking him around with this workout and he took it into his own hands. Worth it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    the part in bold is spot on

Yíall act like Kaep should be grateful. For what? The nfl ****ed him.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Yíall act like Kaep should be grateful. For what? The nfl ****ed him.
    He ****ed himself

i really hope a team calls him on his ******** like the dolphins and actually offers him a contract.... he will refuse for some dumb reason like not beckoning to their call or not wanting to ride the bench etc etc etc.... its gonna be so good.

He ****ed himself
    not really.... he made out like a bandit with his money and fame... he was about to be a backup QB and was gonna end up with backup QB dollars all while getting 0 tv time etc... instead he got the rest of his contract... got his settlement and is now being compared to the likes of MLK or Malcolm X which is so disrespectful

He ****ed himself
    Some would think that.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    not really.... he made out like a bandit with his money and fame... he was about to be a backup QB and was gonna end up with backup QB dollars all while getting 0 tv time etc... instead he got the rest of his contract... got his settlement and is now being compared to the likes of MLK or Malcolm X which is so disrespectful
    Silly to assume he was going to be nothing more than a backup. The hate has really clouded peopleís judgement. Yíall need church.

Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast