Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    And it seems I am incorrect. The Redskins will apparently be in attendance. And I haven't heard anything about him no-showing the event, so please provide some evidence to back up that statement (and just to be clear, I'm asking for that as a poster, not an admin/mod)
    It was announced Thursday the skins will be there, i posted it a while back

NFL has changed time and location just and hour or two before it was supposed to start:

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Personally....me too. When he played, if he ever learned to have some touch, he was on track to be pretty good. Even that season he was benched:
    59.2% passer, 2241 yards, 16 TD's, 4 INT's, 468 yards rushing, 2 rushing TD's

Passing yards would put him at 17th, more than Carr, Wentz, Garoppolo, Jackson, Jones, and J Allen (to name a few). TD's would put him at 10th, more than Wentz, Jackson, Jones, Brady, Rivers. Completion percent same as Baker.
    He played 12 games that season compared to 9 those guys have played....and he would only be 17th and 10th with a 3 game head start?

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    He played 12 games that season compared to 9 those guys have played....and he would only be 17th and 10th with a 3 game head start?
    On pace he would still be better than 10.

Yeah, letís keep with the NFL isnít doing everything in their power to screw this up narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    On pace he would still be better than 10.
    https://www.pro-football-reference.c...19/passing.htm

Take a look at that chart? better than what 10 throwing for 186 yards a game?

He is down there with guys like Fitzpatrick and Trubisky

We have Kyle Allen at QB and we are not even sending anyone to the workout........cant say its for any other reasons than we are not interested in his crap services considering we have Reid under contract.
    Last edited by Nunuu; 11-16-2019 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Yeah, letís keep with the NFL isnít doing everything in their power to screw this up narrative.
    Sounds like they did as teams didn't make the trip to the alternative location.

The nfl didn't move the location.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    The nfl didn't move the location.
    No, they just continue to throw obstacle after obstacle and arent acting with any sort of transparency.

TMZ has it live. He's wearing a shirt that says Kunta Kinte.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    TMZ has it live. He's wearing a shirt that says Kunta Kinte. [emoji23]
    This has to be a joke lol

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    It's amazing. All his people have black shirts that say like fight for your rights on them. He's mostly walking around in circles and texting. Some guy is taking a knee.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Reid had it right its a PR stunt but Kaep is the one perpetuating it, not the NFL.

Hold up he's throwing now.

Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast