Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I don't know how you can look at this situation and then pick sides. It's so clear the the NFL doesn't want Kaep to play again, and at the same time, it's clear that Kaep doesn't actually want to play.
    I just don't see this at all.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I just don't see this at all.
    I can tell... But you also have been arguing your side so passionately that Kaep himself could come out and say he doesn't want to play anymore, and you'd say the NFL is to blame.

I can tell... But you also have been arguing your side so passionately that Kaep himself could come out and say he doesn't want to play anymore, and you'd say the NFL is to blame.
    I'm certainly in Kaeps corner overall, although both sides have had their warts. I think he wants to play, however, I think he wants to play in the right situation.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

He did.

And then he set up his own.
    lol come on dude he set up his just a few hours after the one they setup for him on the same day. did you really think all those scouts or whoever were gonna fly to atlanta find that out and then commute another hour plus for him?

Kaep will not be signed, he will not play in the NFL. His dream came true...

I'm certainly in Kaeps corner overall, although both sides have had their warts. I think he wants to play, however, I think he wants to play in the right situation.
    It's hard to believe he wants to play when he was publicly antagonizing teams to sign him, showing up in a Kunte Kinte t-shirt, etc. The NFL has a lot of blood on their hands here but Kaepernick was not helping his own cause. He continues proving he's more hassle than he's worth when it should have strictly been about what he can offer a team talent wise.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Not really. The holocaust was the product of a dictator's xenophobic and psychopathic hatred of a group of people. Kaepernick's socks, which didn't illustrate killing cops, but showing them as pigs is a statement about how a lot of cops treat minorities.

Its not fair to group all cops into that category but we shouldn't ignore police brutality and abuse of power. We see some form of it every week in this country.
    Nothing in your comment is factually accurate.

Kaepernick chose to uphold a logo supporting "fry the cops" which refers to killing police officer via the electric chair. The event was timed to celebrate the execution of several police officers who were murdered on duty.
    Dak: 14,998 @ 66.0%, 7.6 per att, 91+21 TD, 36 INT
    Wentz: 12,992 @ 63.4%, 6.9 per att, 90+3 TD, 35 INT

I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

I don't know how you can look at this situation and then pick sides. It's so clear the the NFL doesn't want Kaep to play again, and at the same time, it's clear that Kaep doesn't actually want to play.
    The NFL wasn't going to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars for a fake interview, it was a real interview. Just that the guy who applied decided he didn't want to work there.

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Nothing in your comment is factually accurate.

Kaepernick chose to uphold a logo supporting "fry the cops" which refers to killing police officer via the electric chair. The event was timed to celebrate the execution of several police officers who were murdered on duty.
    The socks he wore said nothing about killing cops. As for the "fry the cops" logo, you're talking about a population of people who are treated very differently by law enforcement than the average middle class white guy. There are cops perpetrating unnecessary violence on minorities everyday, many of which are resulting in serious injury and death. Unfortunately, law enforcement has given themselves that reputation with their consistent showing of excessive force and brutality.

That's a lot different than "Gas the Jews" which is just unsolicited bigotry and religious persecution.
    Last edited by metswon69; 11-19-2019 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The socks he wore said nothing about killing cops. As for the "fry the cops" logo, you're talking about a population of people who are treated very differently by law enforcement than the average middle class white guy. There are cops perpetrating unnecessary violence on minorities everyday, many of which are resulting in serious injury and death. Unfortunately, law enforcement has given themselves that reputation with their consistent showing of excessive force and brutality.

That's a lot different than "Gas the Jews" which is just unsolicited bigotry and religious persecution.
    You have quite the imagination and a complete lack of historical education.

-Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    You have quite the imagination and a complete lack of historical education.
    Lol, okay. I must be making up all the incidents of excessive force we're seeing almost daily from cops on minorities.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...lice_brutality

As for the last part of your statement, I think the only one imagining things and is completely lost on the subject is you.
    Last edited by metswon69; 11-19-2019 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    bogus workout setup by the league or not Kap managed to look even worse pulling this stunt then having the nerve to call them out. he doesnt care about playing, he likes to attention is all. Do you know how many players out of the league would have killed for the league to do this for them regardless of the intentions?
    Yup. Completely agree. No other FA is handed a random workout day by the league.

Who here wants Kaep to be the starting QB for their team? Not you want to see kaep in the league on some other team you dont pull for. Who actually wants Kaep to come in and be their starter going forward?

I am a Carolina fan and I dont. Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    Who here wants Kaep to be the starting QB for their team? Not you want to see kaep in the league on some other team you dont pull for. Who actually wants Kaep to come in and be their starter going forward?

Thereís only like 5 teams represented here these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post

Read the bears forum though, they do.

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast