Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Same reason as Tebow.
    Heís significantly better than Tim ever was.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Bdawk, my buddy... you wanted Michael Vick over Nick Foles as the starter for the Eagles. You wanted the Eagles to trade their entire team for Marcus Marriota. You have this undying love for average QBs with running ability, please stop this madness. Youíre making Eagles fans look bad. This might be the lowest youíve sunk.

Kaep got what he wanted with his workout this weekend, attention. Anyone who thinks this entire situation was about a protest, I have a bridge to sell you. This was/is about an average to below average QB trying to make the most (money) out of his career. More power to him. But this has nothing to do with football.

I was going to talk about football, but for some reason this was moved to the Politics forum, so I'd be off topic

I guess I don't follow the reason to move the thread.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Well, his point flew right by your head.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I was going to talk about football, but for some reason this was moved to the Politics forum, so I'd be off topic

That would be the over the pond eagles fan.

Thatís irrelevant. The point is that Tebow is better then some QBs and is not in the NFL.
    So it must be collusion.

Some couldn't keep it to football.

If you want to talk football, go ahead and do that here too.

Oh good. Letís have this debate again. Great...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    That would be the over the pond eagles fan.
    I wasn't the one blatantly bootlicking police and business owners in the NFL forum.

To let that slide would be a type of liberalism.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I wasn't the one blatantly bootlicking police and business owners in the NFL forum.

To let that slide would be a type of liberalism.
    It's bootlicking to suggest business owners (which NFL team owners are) have their bottom line as a top priority?
    It's wrong to view the majority of our nation's police force as good hardworking people instead of grouping them together with whatever small percentage might not be (which btw is likely true in every profession out there).
    Last edited by SiteWolf; 11-21-2019 at 09:22 AM.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

It's bootlicking to suggest business owners (which NFL team owners are) have their bottom line as a top priority?
    It's wrong to view the majority of our nation's police force as good hardworking people instead of grouping them together with whatever small percentage might not be (which btw is likely true in every profession out there).
    Bullseyed compared piggy cop socks to "gassing the Jews". Who do you think was dragging Jews out of their homes during the Holocaust? The "po" in Gestapo stands for police.

Bosston would probably celebrate his own firing if it meant his boss gets to save some money.

Get this **** out of here!
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & goodô now

If there were more good cops who spoke out against the bad cops I'd be more inclined to think that this line of argument is at all a good defense against the big picture problems that are being protested. But I must have missed all of those good cops speaking out about....anything. It starts with the police unions, which mostly are despicable and do nothing but defend bad cops for being bad cops. They are perhaps the greatest obstacle towards true criminal justice reform in this country.

Until there's any real accountability, any real movement from within to fix things and until we get to the point where cops can't basically act with impunity, it's fair to question the whole system.

I don't doubt there are countless good cops who wanted to be cops to truly do good things. But that doesn't change the reality of the problem. It's a lazy attempt to undercut valid criticisms of greater magnitude. The fact that there are good cops doesn't change a damn thing about the bad ones, nor does it mean anything in regards to the systematic criminal justice problems we face in this country.

I'm upset I bit. I'm terrified to go back and read any more of the posts in this thread. YIKES.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & goodô now

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Kaep got what he wanted with his workout this weekend, attention. Anyone who thinks this entire situation was about a protest, I have a bridge to sell you. This was/is about an average to below average QB trying to make the most (money) out of his career. More power to him. But this has nothing to do with football.
    Once again, it wasn't his workout, it was the NFL's. They were the ones who set the workout up.

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast