Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Fulgencio Batista

Just answering your question; I have no intention of discussing this further.
    I was actually making a joke trying to steer the convo away from politics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Miami
    Washington
    Denver
    Carolina
    Cincinnati

just to name a few more.
    Dude we've got Drew Lock waiting in the wings and if he doesn't show anything, we'll likely be in position to draft a QB early. Before we traded for Flacco, I'll admit that Kaep made sense... But he hasn't made sense for Denver since last spring.

Miami
    Washington
    Denver
    Carolina
    Cincinnati

just to name a few more.
    None of which it makes sense to have pushing for a starting job....2 need to find out what they have in rookies, another may have found one, another thinks they have one but hasn't played yet.....and Miami, who'll draft one.

I understand Kaep having the alternative workout he could control more....what I don't understand was why that necessarily meant to not go to the workout the league set up.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    More importantly, if it were Kaepernick and not the NFL that didnít want media at the workout, how come there was media at Kaepernickís workout?
    Yup yup

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Look like Nostradamus for claiming he wouldnít throw when he did in fact throw?

Lol, seems like you donít know what that word means.
    Nostradamus was a kook so I guess that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    And if you guys want to discuss that, feel free to do so in the politics forum. This is the NFL forum, so keep the discussion to that.
    That makes no sense. It's literally about Colin Kaepernick.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    That makes no sense. It's literally about Colin Kaepernick.
    Itís about his personal views. No other threads in here talk about what a players off field political views are. Keep it about football Kaep is the point.

Itís about his personal views. No other threads in here talk about what a players off field political views are. Keep it about football Kaep is the point.
    Bc Kaep's views haven't been all off the field. He took his BS on the field with him. He's special and thinks he should be catered to.

Hate to say it but I agree with S. A. Smith. Kaepernick has no desire to play football, he did everything in his power yesterday to make sure he won't get an opportunity and now he'll blame it on everyone else. I no longer feel the least bit bad for him. He got what he supposedly wanted for years and made a mockery of it.

Rippin' lips son!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    He deserves it if he showed accuracy at his workout. This is America (Land of the FREE) you should not be persecuted for your political beliefs. That is one of the things that make this country great. If he shows he can play he should absolute get a job. Personally I donít think he has the accuracy to play in the NFL but if he shows he can, he should be signed. IF he can play (big if) I think Seattle would be a perfect place for him (as a backup of course).

This has nothing to do with his political beliefs. He's expected to conduct himself in a manner deemed respectable by the team that employs him. Being an athlete doesn't make him special. If you or I are stupid enough to walk into our jobs wearing socks depicting cops as pigs or a big picture of a mass-murdering dictator on our shirt, our employer has every right to fire us, especially if we ignore requests to stop our dumbass behavior. He lost his job and he doesn't deserve to get it back.
    Chicago Cubs ē Chicago Blackhawks ē Buffalo Bills ē Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka ē Angelique Kerber ē Bianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    If you or I are stupid enough to walk into our jobs wearing socks depicting cops as pigs or a big picture of a mass-murdering dictator on our shirt, our employer has every right to fire us, especially if we ignore requests to stop our dumbass behavior. He lost his job and he doesn't deserve to get it back.
    Dunno about you but I could certainly wear piggy cop socks to work and not be fired for it. Also Castro wasn't a mass-murdering dictator. Maybe you have him confused him with Pinochet?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    This has nothing to do with his political beliefs. He's expected to conduct himself in a manner deemed respectable by the team that employs him. Being an athlete doesn't make him special. If you or I are stupid enough to walk into our jobs wearing socks depicting cops as pigs or a big picture of a mass-murdering dictator on our shirt, our employer has every right to fire us, especially if we ignore requests to stop our dumbass behavior. He lost his job and he doesn't deserve to get it back.
    Does the NFL have a dress code for players when they are not in a game? My job doesnít have one for me once Iím off the clock.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    He should get signed. Of course he's being blackballed.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    He's not being signed because he's a jacka**. The BS he pulled on Saturday shows how big of a jacka** he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Does the NFL have a dress code for players when they are not in a game? My job doesnít have one for me once Iím off the clock.
    Advocating violence in the national media is just a liiiiittle different than dress code.

If your reaction to "kill the pigs" socks is different than "gas the jews" socks, that's probably on you.
    Dak: 14,998 @ 66.0%, 7.6 per att, 91+21 TD, 36 INT
    Wentz: 12,992 @ 63.4%, 6.9 per att, 90+3 TD, 35 INT

I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Advocating violence in the national media is just a liiiiittle different than dress code.

If your reaction to "kill the pigs" socks is different than "gas the jews" socks, that's probably on you.
    "Kill the pigs" socks

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast