Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    What do you generally dislike about his content?
    He just comes across as trying to be cool/funny. Seems like a phony. Thinks he's the **** bc he has Twitter followers and a podcast. Idk, just something about him that I find annoying.

I don't love his commentary but I definitely appreciate the approach he uses for breaking down replays in a way you don't really see so much anywhere else.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

I don't love his commentary but I definitely appreciate the approach he uses for breaking down replays in a way you don't really see so much anywhere else.
    I somewhat agree. Just find his commentary to come across as very dbag ish. Can't totally explain why, just something about him.

https://twitter.com/Sports_Talker1/s...198585857?s=19

Astros 2017 Postseason Home/Road Splits

During the 2017 post-season, Astros as a team

Home - .240/.314/.431
    Road - .208/.284/.347

That's not going to help them at all in this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    During the 2017 post-season, Astros as a team

Home - .240/.314/.431
    Road - .208/.284/.347

That's not going to help them at all in this.
    Ehh....SSS plus many players do better at home regardless and Minute Maid Park is great for hitters.

From the Jomboy vid and others, it looks like the Astros cheated. Fans should put an asterisk for cheating on the Astros ship in 2017. Maybe MLB takes away one of their draft picks. Just think if the won the WS in 2019.

Ehh....SSS plus many players do better at home regardless and Minute Maid Park is great for hitters.
    Dodgers players were better on the road that post-season :shrugs:

Dodgers players were better on the road that post-season :shrugs:
    Again....extremely SSS. You should know this.

The Astros hitters did well against our RHP but horribly vs. our LHP in the 2017 WS, despite the fact that their lineup was completely stacked with RHB's.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Again....extremely SSS. You should know this.
    I do, I'm just pointing it out. That's a pretty big gap, no matter the sample size.

Any penalty will likely just be a slap on the wrist. Take away a draft pick or international signing money. Team fined chump change.

Astros will still have the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Any penalty will likely just be a slap on the wrist. Take away a draft pick or international signing money. Team fined chump change.

Astros will still have the ring.
    and the best team going forward.... that is why i tell people... i hate the patriots but **** it... if you aint cheating you aint trying..... no sport will ever force a team to give up their rings... go ham... cheat

I do, I'm just pointing it out. That's a pretty big gap, no matter the sample size.
    Anything can happen over a 15 game stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    and the best team going forward.... that is why i tell people... i hate the patriots but **** it... if you aint cheating you aint trying..... no sport will ever force a team to give up their rings... go ham... cheat
    Pretty much. Was gonna use the "if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying" line in this thread earlier today.

You should check in to the Kapler thread and let me know what it is about him you disliked so much when you have a moment. I'm only vaguely familiar with him and am not much of a fan but am more than willing to give him a fair shot. Based on a quick peek over at Twitter a few hours ago, Giants fans seem to be absolutely losing it over the hire based on how he handled the Dodgers minor leaguer sexually assaults a minor situation from back in 2015.

Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast