Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    I dont know if it's an insane conspiracy theory.

It's like if the President went on television and said (erroneously) that Campbells uses the remains of dead animals in their soup and then 6 months later Campbells sues on the basis of a drastic decline in sales.

The truth is almost impossible to know but on the surface it sounds very believable.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    They do use the remains of dead animals, they're not putting the chickens in live, are they?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post

These things aren't up to you because you're not a mod and too much of a hater of a poster or posters here to be able to do successfully, i.e. biased. I think there are scraps in your scrapbook even though I have no idea why you are so against me and my posts or others. Besides, I don't post much here so if my posts bug you, then you can just set to ignore. Not that hard, really.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonbourne View Post
    These things aren't up to you because you're not a mod and too much of a hater of a poster or posters here to be able to do successfully, i.e. biased. I think there are scraps in your scrapbook even though I have no idea why you are so against me and my posts or others. Besides, I don't post much here so if my posts bug you, then you can just set to ignore. Not that hard, really.
    Posting a yawn emoji and a blah blah blah gif aren't up to me? Weird. I didn't know this.

I'm "against you" because you literally never add anything intelligent, interesting, or humorous to any conversation ever. All you do is spout ignorant nonsense and useless **** about daily fantasy projections.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

1.4 Astros HBP per game so far in spring training

After the Verducci report that they didn't swing at one of Kershaw's breaking balls in game 5 in 2017, I may be changing my stance on whether the title should be stripped.

If they can prove that somehow, I'm there.

If they can prove it? That'd be very easy to do. I believe it was actually ONE swing and a miss in that game though (not a huge difference but worth noting).

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Do you have the numbers for the rest of the league?

I just knew this was going to happen. What else can the pitchers do since the players can't and won't be punished?

Seven Astros in five games? It's not enough.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...-pitch-5-games

Manfred's fault.

Basic human instinct leads people to punish those who have transgressed. There was no way this wasn't coming.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    They do use the remains of dead animals, they're not putting the chickens in live, are they?
    Haha good catch

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeMeNot View Post
    Manfred's fault.

Basic human instinct leads people to punish those who have transgressed. There was no way this wasn't coming.
    How many bench clearing brawls are they going to be in?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    And another one....This much is obvious.
    Ah, I gave you to much credit. You WERE just being a snarky POS after all.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    Ah, I gave you to much credit. You WERE just being a snarky POS after all.

Nah, you're just having trouble keeping up. Maybe next time.

Quote Originally Posted by thefeckcampaign View Post
    How many bench clearing brawls are they going to be in?
    As many as they have to in order to make it stop. Which will be a lot. And it probably won't work.

This could be Manfred's Little Big Horn.

I honestly would be surprised if they were involved in many bench-clearing brawls. As long as the HBPs aren't in the head or neck area, I think they'll take their licks and walk to first base, knowing this was probably always going to be a part of the backlash.

If guys start throwing at their heads, though, all bets are off. And I'm sure MLB won't tolerate it, either. It will be funny/ironic the first time a pitcher gets suspended for throwing at the head of a player who cheated and faced no punishment. But that's the reality of the situation, and if pitchers don't want to be punished, they won't do it.