Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Love it! Was so sick of people talking about the Astros being a "class organization" and so admirable. Phony baloney! I knew they were cheating and I'm so glad they got caught. Too bad the others involved got away without punishment.

We'll see if Cora gets fired from the Sox.

The ******** part is it sounds like AJ Hinch was actually against this nonsense, it was mostly being done by people in the video room and players.

The MLB is weak in general when it comes to punishing cheaters. Always have been. Just look at what the COI (Olympic commitee) did to Russia and what cycling have been doing to cheaters lately or what other sports do in general.

I don't know if it's the culture or just the unions doing whatever they want, but still I don't get it. A lot more players were affected by the cheating than those who actually did it (especially pitchers) the union can't say much to shield PED cheaters or these new cheaters because it would make them look REALLY bad by everyone especially the fans.

I was looking for some type of big fine to players from the 2017 Astros roster especially and only the batters and also to remove any award bonus some of them got that year. You don't have to suspend them for 2020.

This suspension doesn't scare any player in other teams from doing this in an individual level (using technology to cheat) in my opinion. This is just wrong, AJ and Luhno got fired and are tainted to get any job elsewhere for life....because of those damn players who cheated them and the sport.

This is just wrong.

https://twitter.com/molly_knight/sta...06552679546880

"MLB's report said Alex Cora set up the monitors to cheat and AJ Hinch smashed them twice!!! Hinch got a year suspension. Cora's gotta get a longer one, no?"

This cheating was led by the players, not a single player was suspended, it was also led by Alex Cora, two years in a row, two years of cheating great job Alex.

Astros are cheaters, GM and Hinch fired.

There should be an asterisk next to their title, as well as the red sox.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    We'll see if Cora gets fired from the Sox.

The ******** part is it sounds like AJ Hinch was actually against this nonsense, it was mostly being done by people in the video room and players.
    If Hinch wanted it stopped when he found out about it he certainly could have stopped it.

Quote Originally Posted by ugottabjoshinme View Post
    If Hinch wanted it stopped when he found out about it he certainly could have stopped it.
    Yup. He's far from innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Yup. He's far from innocent.
    Exactly. He knew about it, disagreed with it, but ended up doing nothing about it when they still kept doing it after he smashed some TVs.

He deserves what he got.

2016 World Series Champions!!!

How would players's stats look like without the cheating? I think they are in for ****** season, I wouldn't want any of them in my team,

now I know why Gerrit Cole wanted to distance himself from the franchise the minute they lost the WS.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

Quote Originally Posted by papirico52 View Post
    How would players's stats look like without the cheating? I think they are in for ****** season, I wouldn't want any of them in my team,

now I know why Gerrit Cole wanted to distance himself from the franchise the minute they lost the WS.
    Their offense went from one of the worst strikeout teams to one of the best. Pretty sure the same for OBP and other offensive categories. It will be interesting to see the offensive numbers put up by Altuve, Bregman, Correa and others without knowing every pitch thats coming.

Quote Originally Posted by papirico52 View Post

I thought some suggested the Astros were doing some sort of cheating with pitchers too. Maybe that is true and maybe Cole make a boatload of money off the Astros cheating

Like I mention in Twitter the Yankees won WS rings when they had roided up cheaters on their team and other teams like the Red Sox did too, so whatís different?

Imo itís not different, cheating is cheating regardless of what, no team has had an asterisk put or had a WS tainted because of the cheaters they employed when the won and it should not matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Like I mention in Twitter the Yankees won WS rings when they had roided up cheaters on their team and other teams like the Red Sox did too, so whatís different?

Imo itís not different, cheating is cheating regardless of what, no team has had an asterisk put or had a WS tainted because of the cheaters they employed when the won and it should not matter.
    Because the Yankees were playing against players and teams using PED's too. There is truly no comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanDream View Post
    Because the Yankees were playing against players and teams using PED's too. There is truly no comparison.
    I dunno about any Mets in 2000 using roids, but I know the Yankees had their 2 best starters who did.

And as a Mets fan I donít say that team should have an asterisk for that series.

Both teams had ****ing cheaters and again am sure a lot other have had as well and some teams that cheated did not win am sure too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post

if every team is relaying off speed pitches in after stealing them, I agree with you. The roid era is being cherrypicked to death. The MLB turned a blind eye to the obvious, every team had a bunch of them, so the playing field was even. Stealing signs is not evening the playing field, at all.

Totally different.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast