Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 41 of 56 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    So according to Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve had an incomplete tattoo on his collarbone that didnít look good. Thatís why he didnít want his shirt ripped off.

This keeps getting better and better.

Quote Originally Posted by madvillian9 View Post
    Iíve been around here for awhile and mainly just in the shadows but I wholeheartedly agree. The guy is a bum. Never adds anything to thread unless itís anti LA.
    Let it all out, shadow boi.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    So according to Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve had an incomplete tattoo on his collarbone that didnít look good. Thatís why he didnít want his shirt ripped off.

What was the excuse for him running down the tunnel to change his shirt immediately after the HR, before celebrating?

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    As has been said on MLB Network, players have to be very careful how much they pile on the Astros, as they don't know how much the commissioner's office has on their teams. Other teams could easily be mentioned when the full story comes out and many players from those teams may have already criticized the Astros for their tactics.
    Considering my team's front office has three former executives from Houston, I'm glad that just about everyone has kept silent from our end. For his part, Mike Elias has also done a great job navigating all of the questions about it he's fielded during this part of the off-season.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    What was the excuse for him running down the tunnel to change his shirt immediately after the HR, before celebrating?
    That put up reg flags for me too.

Quote Originally Posted by judgemenot View Post
    i haven't posted long on psd, but i was a long time reader before i signed up.

No one on any of the forums here so consistently drags the conversation down. And somehow, you get away with it -- probably because people are so used to it. I almost even respect it.
    Quote Originally Posted by madvillian9 View Post
    iíve been around here for awhile and mainly just in the shadows but i wholeheartedly agree. The guy is a bum. Never adds anything to thread unless itís anti la.
    preach!

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post

According to Correa, Altuve was one of the few guys who wasn't involved...doesn't that suggest that YOU Carlos were in fact involved?

The entire Astros organization is clueless from the top down

Manfred press conference today. Probably going to warn players about retaliation against Astros players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Astros would have been better off saying nothing. They just keep making this worse for themselves.

The best part was the owner saying he didn't think it impacted the game at all, and then one of the reporters asked him about that comment afterwards and he said he didn't say that. Idiot.

I get it would be hard to figure out who to suspend when it came to players, but they should have just penalized the players as a whole. They should have banned them from postseason play for 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by thefeckcampaign View Post
    That put up reg flags for me too.
    He also had an undershirt on in the top of the 9th while in the field. Then when he hit his walkoff HR bot 9, no undershirt.

I hope the Astros win the WS next year as a giant **** you to baseball.

Iím tired of people acting like they used steroids. You can switch up signs, whatíre you gonna do to counter a steroid user? Walk him?

Letís go Astros. Love to see my boy JV get another ring and another CY.
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    His wife was calling him to thank him for keeping his shirt on.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    I hope the Astros win the WS next year as a giant **** you to baseball.

Iím tired of people acting like they used steroids. You can switch up signs, whatíre you gonna do to counter a steroid user? Walk him?

Letís go Astros. Love to see my boy JV get another ring and another CY.
    I'd say knowing what pitch is coming is WAY more of an advantage than steroids.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Page 41 of 56 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast