Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 40 of 56 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Altuve is innocent. The investigation said so.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Lol no it didn't. The random Twitter guy who supposedly watched video from every game said Altuve got "fewer bangs" than other players. That's not innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Lol no it didn't. The random Twitter guy who supposedly watched video from every game said Altuve got "fewer bangs" than other players. That's not innocent.
    But the investigation said so!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Just reading all the comments and accusations of other players it seems pretty obvious that sign stealing is an epidemic across baseball but that the Astros went above and beyond whatís considered ďacceptableĒ to the unwritten rules. So yeah they can point to others breaking the rules but thereís a reason the target is specifically on them.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

As has been said on MLB Network, players have to be very careful how much they pile on the Astros, as they don't know how much the commissioner's office has on their teams. Other teams could easily be mentioned when the full story comes out and many players from those teams may have already criticized the Astros for their tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Ha.

Hilarious.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

I can't wait until the season starts so conversation about MLB can revolve around something other than everyone's outrage over the Astros (and Red Sox) cheating. It happened, punishments were handed out, and the Earth keeps on spinning.

Get over it.

Well despite that (lol), I'm gonna post a Twitter link of Correa throwing a lil' something back at Fiers:

https://twitter.com/JohnSheaHey/stat...66958914588681

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You're annoying.
    I haven't posted long on PSD, but I was a long time reader before I signed up.

No one on any of the forums here so consistently drags the conversation down. And somehow, you get away with it -- probably because people are so used to it. I almost even respect it.

Quote Originally Posted by thefeckcampaign View Post
    Ha.
    Jose Altuve would never lie. Heís just a devoted husband who doesnít want to make his wife upset. Or heís just shy. Iím not sure which one it is because he used both.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeMeNot View Post

No one on any of the forums here so consistently drags the conversation down. And somehow, you get away with it -- probably because people are so used to it. I almost even respect it.
    Neat-o.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeMeNot View Post

Iíve been around here for awhile and mainly just in the shadows but I wholeheartedly agree. The guy is a bum. Never adds anything to thread unless itís anti LA.

Page 40 of 56 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast