Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Or maybe Apple is desperate for new, original content and simply outbid HBO.

HBO has fallen off a cliff over the last few years. Game of Thrones was ruined, The Deuce sucked, Westworld sucks, and they dumped a bunch into Vinyl and it didn't make it out of the first season.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

*wrong thread
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 11-23-2019 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    HBO has fallen off a cliff over the last few years. Game of Thrones was ruined, The Deuce sucked, Westworld sucks, and they dumped a bunch into Vinyl and it didn't make it out of the first season.
    the planned spin off was apparently such a woke disaster even HBO couldnt stomach it

Woke disaster? Yyeeaahh, bruh.

Decided to give it a try

Been binging "Suite Life of Zack and Cody" the last few days. Memories

I signed up for it and had all kinds of problems with using it on Chrome but, as soon as I used Edge everything worked right. Anyone else have problems using + on chrome?

I wish Disney would offer another tier and have R rated movies on there. Maybe $3 more a month or something.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Oh it's on there.

I signed up already. The kids love it and there's much better content for them on there than Netflix has. Unfortunately, I smell the beginning of the end for Netflix.
    Hmm I cannot live without Netflix - nah I could but I do watch it regularly. No kids yet but will check out Disney trial version.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I signed up for it and had all kinds of problems with using it on Chrome but, as soon as I used Edge everything worked right. Anyone else have problems using + on chrome?
    Nope, haven't had any issues using it with Chrome.

The Mandalorian is so good. I wish they would release the full season at once but I think Disney is scared people might watch it and cancel their subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysagoodday View Post
    Hmm I cannot live without Netflix - nah I could but I do watch it regularly. No kids yet but will check out Disney trial version.
    I definitely spoke too soon. But if the Mandalorian is a sign of things to come...

Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    The Mandalorian is so good. I wish they would release the full season at once but I think Disney is scared people might watch it and cancel their subscription.
    I'm kinda enjoying a show a week at a time. Lets me talk about the episode with other people and not have to worry I might be farther along in a season than they are. Also lets you digest the show before you blow threw 5 more episodes lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    I'm kinda enjoying a show a week at a time. Lets me talk about the episode with other people and not have to worry I might be farther along in a season than they are. Also lets you digest the show before you blow threw 5 more episodes lol
    The pacing is definitely a good thing but the show is so good I just want to binge it lol.

I gave in and watch the first 3 episodes.

Digging it so far, does give you that old Star Wars feel.

Baby Yoda is too adorable!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast