Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Ghostbusters: Afterlife

The first true trailer has dropped for Ghostbusters: Afterlife.

The trailer looks good but, I always try to reserve judgement on movies until I can actually watch them. Been burned too many times by good trailers and the movie ended up bad.

I think this has a chance to be good. Jason Reitman directing, I believe Ivan Reitman is a producer, all the originals minus Ramis of course, will be back. and this is a true sequel to Ghostbusters 2.

what do you guys think?

Looks deece. I like Rudd and Wolfhard.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

It looks fine but I don't know if it is something I want or need to see, but it does feel different at least. The first one was great but I haven't really cared that much about of the Ghostbusters since. I honestly might not mind if this tries to not be as funny as the original but something more serious (though I am sure this trailer was just cutting most of the jokes out for a later trailer).

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    It looks fine but I don't know if it is something I want or need to see, but it does feel different at least. The first one was great but I haven't really cared that much about of the Ghostbusters since. I honestly might not mind if this tries to not be as funny as the original but something more serious (though I am sure this trailer was just cutting most of the jokes out for a later trailer).
    take it for what its worth but, this is what Dan Aykroyd had to say about the movie

ďItís gonna be scary, itís gonna be thought-provoking, itís gonna be very heartfelt. Youíll feel it, if you have loved ones that you miss and that youíve lost, and you want to get back with. Itíll be very evocative that way.Ē

Looks really good IMO. I love the Ghostbusters movies but disliked the 2016 one, like it was ok but didn't like it as a Ghostbusters moive.

Looks good to me. I will watch anything with Paul Rudd, outside of Ant man.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Looks really good IMO. I love the Ghostbusters movies but disliked the 2016 one, like it was ok but didn't like it as a Ghostbusters moive.
    To this day, I have not watched the 2016 movie lol

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    To this day, I have not watched the 2016 movie lol
    I thought it was just okay. Nowhere near the obnoxious outrage pro or against would suggest.

I thought it was just okay. Nowhere near the obnoxious outrage pro or against would suggest.
    I'm just not a fan of Melissa McCarthy or Kristen Wiig so that was one of the main reasons I won't watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I'm just not a fan of Melissa McCarthy or Kristen Wiig so that was one of the main reasons I won't watch it.
    Kate McKinnon was the star of the show for me. I enjoyed it. Not as much as the original.

LOL, really? I literally have never met another person whos admited to watching that trash outside of progressive 3rd wave feminists. Maybe one of the gay homies but the reviews I've seen were enough to keep me away. How much money did that movie lose anyways..... I think they purposely avoided cramming jokes in this one just because of how cringy they came off with those broads last time. Or I guess its just not gonna be a comedy this time. Ill wait for more previews.

Looks like a Ghostbusters movie set in the Stranger Things universe, not just because of Finn Wolfhard, but the small town mystery theme and overall tone of that trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    LOL, really? I literally have never met another person whos admited to watching that trash outside of progressive 3rd wave feminists. Maybe one of the gay homies but the reviews I've seen were enough to keep me away. How much money did that movie lose anyways..... I think they purposely avoided cramming jokes in this one just because of how cringy they came off with those broads last time. Or I guess its just not gonna be a comedy this time. Ill wait for more previews.
    I'm sure there is going to be a bit of a comedy aspect to it similar to the way the first one was. jokes here or there but, not over saturating the movie.

This looks incredible, especially as a bounce back from the last one. I watched it on FX, couple chuckles if you can be open minded even despite, yes, this being a pretty bad attempt at cramming equality and a progressive mindset into a movie. I like most of the actresses, just donít understand the purpose of that one especially with a storied franchise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New York Rangers - Atlanta Braves - New York Giants - Kobe Bryant