Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Disney+ launches today

Anyone getting it?

Pro tip: If you have unlimited data with Verizon, or if you're a new customer for their internet service, you get a year of Disney+ free. Luckily for me, I've got unlimited data with Verizon

I should also say that it is STRUGGLING right now as everyone is getting on it lol

Def not getting it but will check out The Mandalorian.

I got the free week trial just to check out the platform. I'm liking it so far, but I've seen the majority of the content already, so I'll probably wait a bit before grabbing a year. Definitely think it's worth it at $70 a year with all the stuff coming and the Disney library, especially if you've got kids.

I might try it if I get a week trial or something just for some of the nostalgia things they have on there but, I strictly refuse to keep it unless they bring the original Muppet Babies to the platform!

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I might try it if I get a week trial or something just for some of the nostalgia things they have on there but, I strictly refuse to keep it unless they bring the original Muppet Babies to the platform!
    Oh it's on there.

I signed up already. The kids love it and there's much better content for them on there than Netflix has. Unfortunately, I smell the beginning of the end for Netflix.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Oh it's on there.

I signed up already. The kids love it and there's much better content for them on there than Netflix has. Unfortunately, I smell the beginning of the end for Netflix.
    The OG version is on there or the new CGI one?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    The OG version is on there or the new CGI one?
    I stand corrected. It was the cgi one that I saw on there.

I hope they put that stuff on there. Gummi Bears is there and it was 1985 so older cartoons should be on there. Iím hoping for Droids and Ewoks.

I stand corrected. It was the cgi one that I saw on there.

I hope they put that stuff on there. Gummi Bears is there and it was 1985 so older cartoons should be on there. Iím hoping for Droids and Ewoks.
    With Muppet Babies, it isn't about how old it is. It's about acquiring rights for all the random movie clips they used in the show.

Oh it's on there.

Got it mainly for the little guy as well.

Donít think Netflix is going anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Oh it's on there.

I wouldn't say that just yet...https://www.engadget.com/2019/11/13/...nlZIK0HYsIOwmI

Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    Wow. That's pretty big news.

Oh it's on there.

Hmm I cannot live without Netflix - nah I could but I do watch it regularly. No kids yet but will check out Disney trial version.

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysagoodday View Post
    Hmm I cannot live without Netflix - nah I could but I do watch it regularly. No kids yet but will check out Disney trial version.
    I definitely spoke too soon. But if the Mandalorian is a sign of things to come...

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    They need the Muppet Show as well. That was my favorite show as a kid. They only released the first 3 seasons on dvd. I have the final two on bootleg dvds, but I would like to see it again on better quality.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast