Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I donít think it will be soon and it wonít be without a fight for sure. But Disney so far seems to have better value. Plus Netflix is taking a double hit. Theyíre losing all the rights to all of the Disney stuff and the have another major competitor. Of course they can make changes to compete.
    This isn't true. Netflix has the rights to Disney stuff in some capacity into the lat 2020s.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Oh it's on there.

I signed up already. The kids love it and there's much better content for them on there than Netflix has. Unfortunately, I smell the beginning of the end for Netflix.
    I wouldn't say that just yet...https://www.engadget.com/2019/11/13/...nlZIK0HYsIOwmI

Netflix spends billions on original programming each year. This idea that they'll just roll over now that Disney+ is up and running is kinda silly.

I'll get Disney+ eventually since I have a 3 year old daughter, but I'm in no rush to see what else is there besides maybe the Mandalorian.

So much for cutting the cord, all these services are adding up quick.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Bootleg streams FTW

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    This isn't true. Netflix has the rights to Disney stuff in some capacity into the lat 2020s.
    Yes, but eventually it's going to happen. It's already started. Pretty much the only thing that will stay on Netflix is the Netflix/Marvel series like Jessica Jones and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    Wow. That's pretty big news.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Netflix spends billions on original programming each year. This idea that they'll just roll over now that Disney+ is up and running is kinda silly.

I'll get Disney+ eventually since I have a 3 year old daughter, but I'm in no rush to see what else is there besides maybe the Mandalorian.
    Yeah, thatís all I wanted to watch for now.

Iíll stop after the free week and get it again in a few months when the mandelorian episodes are all available.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Yeah, thatís all I wanted to watch for now.

Iíll stop after the free week and get it again in a few months when the mandelorian episodes are all available.
    That's pretty much where I was at when I got it. I love a ton of the content but it's all stuff I've seen. I'll admit I got a little nostalgic today though when I saw how many of the great old Marvel cartoons they have, and some of the National Geographic stuff is pretty awesome too. But I still might go ahead and wait and just grab a year when there's more steady new content coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    I'm a big Disney and Star Wars lover so it was a no brainer. I'm really enjoying all the old shows from Disney Channel I grew up on and seeing all the old classic Disney movies I haven't seen since I was a young lad.

I'm hoping Disney eventually gets Hulu with no ads. I'll for sure upgrade then.
    Yup. I watched like 4 episodes of Boy Meets World tonight lol... It's still great.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Yup. I watched like 4 episodes of Boy Meets World tonight lol... It's still great.
    That and having Simpson's seasons 2-9 to stream when ever is awesome

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I binged that awhile back. Agreed. Still such a great show.

yea netflix wont just roll over and disney wont make ground anytime soon it will take time and a ton of time... netflix will dominate for a while... hell all they have to do is release stranger things season 4 lol... this is good for fans... we are going to get so many shows from netflix now.

Is one episode of The Mandalorian the only original content they have so far and how much is Bill Burr actually in it?
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Bill Burr was not in the first episode and I am not sure how large of a role he has. Have only seen one short clip of him in the trailers.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast