Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Bobby Dubbs

Bobby Dubbs

Made a bet with a co-worker that Robert Williams will be starting by season's end. And I upped the ante that if playing and healthy (27 MPG) he could wind up a top 35-40 player in VORP.

Agree/disagree?

Quote Originally Posted by elements1985 View Post
    Made a bet with a co-worker that Robert Williams will be starting by season's end. And I upped the ante that if playing and healthy (27 MPG) he could wind up a top 35-40 player in VORP.

Agree/disagree?
    Disagree... Theis will be the starter for the season... Williams and Kanter will get spot starts though... He's gonna get plenty of time to shine this season and I think he's only going to get better...

His season should be next season...

Should have waited until after the season to make that bet...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    Disagree... Theis will be the starter for the season... Williams and Kanter will get spot starts though... He's gonna get plenty of time to shine this season and I think he's only going to get better...

His season should be next season...

Should have waited until after the season to make that bet...
    Well, doesn't matter now with the CV stop

Dubbs was on a minutes restriction but I think he and Theis could've co-existed at 4 and 5. My starting 5, had Williams been healthy enough to play > 20 MPG, was:

- Tatum
    - Kemba
    - Williams
    - Theis
    - Hayward

Bench: Smart, Brown, Kanter