Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like I said, super small sample size. Next year when he has a full offseason to play with his teammates and learn the scheme heís playing in would be a better time to judge the trade in my opinion

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    i dont care if he ends up the goat or the worst but to make any sort of judgement after 3 games is ridiculous. really wasnt a need for this thread.
    Agreed no need for this dumb thread.

Boy did Allen Robinson ever torch that scrub Ramsey. Can't wait to post those PFF stats from tonigjte game tommorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Boy did Allen Robinson ever torch that scrub Ramsey. Can't wait to post those PFF stats from tonigjte game tommorrow.
    Trubisky. Lol.

Ramsey has really made a difference on that Rams D.

Yeah looks like a major overpay so far. We mighta dodged a bullet, still small sample size though

Your baby can't do this

Giving up 2 1sts would have been a lot and so far the Rams and despite how talented Ramsey is he won't be enough to push the needle for them. It's similar to him not being able to carry us because we've been saddled with horrendous offensive play. We need to make good use of our picks

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Lol, oh how the discussion would be different if Ramsey had those numbers with us.
    It hasnít been a full season yet, but the Rams are not catching Seattle or San Fran, are not making the playoffs, and have no means of getting younger. This trade was bad for them at that price and Iím so glad we didnít pull the trigger.

The reaction here and in Philly would have been insane and rightfully so. The needle didnít even move for the Rams because theyíre paying an average QB big money. Couple that with Ramsey really not shutting down anybody of note. Will he possibly renege on a deal has got to be a question too. No one is talking about that.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Ramsey has really made a difference on that Rams D.
    funny how peters left and he looks amazing for the ravens... i get it tbh... it would have been an over pay because mills/darby now are holding it down but its most likely the system and not ramsey himself on the rams considering petera

so for a team like that eagles who relies on their front 4 over blitzing he is probably a game changer here tbh... you will lose darby most likely and then what?
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 11-30-2019 at 06:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    funny how peters left and he looks amazing for the ravens... i get it tbh... it would have been an over pay because mills/darby now are holding it down but its most likely the system and not ramsey himself on the rams considering petera

so for a team like that eagles who relies on their front 4 over blitzing he is probably a game changer here tbh... you will lose darby most likely and then what?
    Then what? Hopefully not overlay for a headcase CB.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post

Darby is overrated as hell tbh

Your baby can't do this

This team needs an overhaul of corners. For the sake of me I can't understand why we can't draft good corners. Its annoying as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    This team needs an overhaul of corners. For the sake of me I can't understand why we can't draft good corners. Its annoying as hell.
    Team doesn't emphasize corners in the draft. I think the more damning part of this is our corners make the same mistakes over and over which is a sign of poor coaching, poor discipline and no attention to detail

The trade that wasnít...

Quote Originally Posted by abelugawhale View Post
    Team doesn't emphasize corners in the draft. I think the more damning part of this is our corners make the same mistakes over and over which is a sign of poor coaching, poor discipline and no attention to detail
    It is partly coaching in my opinion. I just hate how Schwartz insists on playing his guys 10 yards off the line of scrimmage over and over.. Itís something that has bit him in the *** before. Watch the giants game this Monday, the giants love to take advantage of that fact by running quick short routes which slowly chews up clock, and takes away pressure because they are quick passes.

Your baby can't do this

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12