Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    This is the team we have and we also have the best record in the NBA so we have to role with what we got. Like my run on sentence?
    It did not run long enough...lol

Nawh deal with what we have for now but trade time they should be very active. McGee, kcp, Caruso could be shopped at dead line for more quality. I had Caruso ahead of Rondo at first. I think green need some help in the back in the playmaking department.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    If Bron does what he did last night, but instead of going 8-18 go 12-18, then Iím good with his game. He missed far to many makeable shots. And instead of going 2-7 on free throws go 5-7. He does that and this game isnít all that close and we win by 18. But I get, sometimes the shot doesnít fall. Thankfully Bron can contribute in other ways when the shot isnít falling and we can still pull out W. But this team really could be blowing Phoenix off the floor when you look at some of the easily fixable things.
    yeah last two games the quality of shots were not to good. Hes falling into Davis territory. Rather than him coming down to Davis I need him to elevate Davis.
    Last edited by ldawg; 11-13-2019 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    Also, don't overlook the fact that the Suns were shooting an insane percentage from deep for the entire game. That almost never, ever happens, and it's the only reason they were in the game at all.

To put that in context, PHX finished at 42% from three for the entire team, and that's AFTER they got tired and started hoisting bricks.

Other than a few decisions in the final five minutes by Bron he played a good game -- except for the foul shots. All he needs to do right now is trust his teammates. If they let him down we'll all see it, and nobody will complain if he tries to take over.

Exactly. That's what Kobe started doing and nobody complained after that. He started the game by throwing passes to Luke (who couldn't throw a bebe into a swimming pool) and then took over to get us back in the game.

"The moment you give up, is the moment you let someone else win."

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    It did not run long enough...lol

Nawh deal with what we have for now but trade time they should be very active. McGee, kcp, Caruso could be shopped at dead line for more quality. I had Caruso ahead of Rondo at first. I think green need some help in the back in the playmaking department.
    McGee and Caruso are playing their respective roles well enough. KCP is useless. Caruso is probably our second best wing defender at this point. He is great with playing against the pick n roll. Not so much on back doors. He will learn. I don't think we can get better value for what we are paying those two. KFC can so suck on a drumstick.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    [/B]

Exactly. That's what Kobe started doing and nobody complained after that. He started the game by throwing passes to Luke (who couldn't throw a bebe into a swimming pool) and then took over to get us back in the game.
    Loool you're something else man.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Loool you're something else man.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    At this point, Frank Vogel is coach of the year. From opening night against the Clippers to game #10, I've seen such great adjustment, rotations and coaching from this man. Hope it continues.
    Kind of suprised you didnt say Doc Rivers. lol For once, we are in agreement

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Ehem
    Reposting:

the one play that only G1 and myself are talking about............................

Should've been thee play of the game -- hands down.

https://twitter.com/ali_behpoornia/s...18768271024129

lol but yeah, play of the game

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233