0 0%
  • Cheaters - #Who Cares

0 0%
  • Tie - Nah

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    "Jeffrey is O.K. but not excellent. They need a serious upgrade at the position".
    I was saying the exact same things for over TWO years when no one else was, but now EVERYBODY is saying it.
    The difference between now and then are night and day. Don't be that guy lol.

"We was catching 'em. Unlike Agholor."
    Your 2019-20 Eagles

I don't have an issue losing to NE in a game that we weren't "supposed" to win going in to it. I have a problem with not beating NE knowing it was a game we should have won by double digits after watching it all play out.

5 balls that were dropped that could have been picks. If just one of those goes our way. Ugh.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I don't have an issue losing to NE in a game that we weren't "supposed" to win going in to it. I have a problem with not beating NE knowing it was a game we should have won by double digits after watching it all play out.

5 balls that were dropped that could have been picks. If just one of those goes our way. Ugh.
    Pretty much ^^

The defense played great but they did have opportunities to create turnovers and didnít take advantage. The offense was pretty bad. Iím also not sure why the eagles completely went away from the run, they shoulda had a better mix of plays in there. I think they only ran the ball like 6 or 7 times in the 2nd half (not counting wentz scrambling).

And by the way.. did ajayi even play? He didnít get any runs when I thought heíd maybe get around 5-10..

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Pretty much ^^

The defense played great but they did have opportunities to create turnovers and didnít take advantage. The offense was pretty bad. Iím also not sure why the eagles completely went away from the run, they shoulda had a better mix of plays in there. I think they only ran the ball like 6 or 7 times in the 2nd half (not counting wentz scrambling).

And by the way.. did ajayi even play? He didnít get any runs when I thought heíd maybe get around 5-10..
    The rung game wasn't working. Too many touches for Scott. The forward progress call was horrible. Just one giant cluster of a bunch of ****s. Ajayi wasn't going to be game ready in 2 days.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    The rung game wasn't working. Too many touches for Scott. The forward progress call was horrible. Just one giant cluster of a bunch of ****s. Ajayi wasn't going to be game ready in 2 days.
    True

Your baby can't do this

Man resigning Howard may be one of the biggest things to do on the off-season checklist in my opinion

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    The difference between now and then are night and day. Don't be that guy lol.
    I can't help it that the people on this forum were too freaking stupid to realize just how bad the wide receivers actually were. They do NOW.
    I ALWAYS said that Jeffrey was O.K. but not great - and now he is 2 years older.
    I ALWAYS said that Agholor was mediocre, at best. Now even BDawk4Prez has given up on him.
    I ALWAYS said that the rest of the wide receivers STINK. They STILL do.

You can criticize and mock me all that you like but I was ALWAYS correct.
    If it make me "that" guy, then so be it.

I can't help it that the people on this forum were too freaking stupid to realize just how bad the wide receivers actually were. They do NOW.
    I ALWAYS said that Jeffrey was O.K. but not great - and now he is 2 years older.
    I ALWAYS said that Agholor was mediocre, at best. Now even BDawk4Prez has given up on him.

Alshon is an issue due to injury

Nelson is an issue due to being out of place and regressing

Djax got hurt

JJ is a rookie who isnít getting any playing time

YOU are the one that said the Eagles should have spent every single one of their picks since 1986 on WRs.

Right now the WRs are hot garbage but mainly due to injuries.

Keep using hindsight to toot your own horn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Yes, you've always said this, but that doesn't make you correct lol.

"We was catching 'em. Unlike Agholor."
    Your 2019-20 Eagles

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456