Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    McCollum averages 20.1 PPG he also averages 20.1 SPG

Kawhiís leg is starting to wear down already, heís already hobbling... I think we might have dodged a huge bullet with him going to the Clips. Letís see how this plays out..

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Kawhiís leg is starting to wear down already, heís already hobbling... I think we might have dodged a huge bullet with him going to the Clips. Letís see how this plays out..
    Basic NBA rule:

If you have the choice between an upper-body injury (AD's shoulder, ribs, brow) and a lower-body injury, you take the upper-body injury.

Kawhi is an amazing player, but if he's got bone-on-bone problems, or even persistent tendinitis in one or more knees, there's no fixing that.

He's only 28, but he's been through a bunch of long playoff runs. He's also a bit like Zion, in that he's heavier up top than either Kobe or Mike were in their younger years.

All of that jumping, man -- it takes a toll.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    McCollum averages 20.1 PPG he also averages 20.1 SPG
    LOL as Kobe fans we are all used to that. Bring him on.

Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    Basic NBA rule:

If you have the choice between an upper-body injury (AD's shoulder, ribs, brow) and a lower-body injury, you take the upper-body injury.

Kawhi is an amazing player, but if he's got bone-on-bone problems, or even persistent tendinitis in one or more knees, there's no fixing that.

He's only 28, but he's been through a bunch of long playoff runs. He's also a bit like Zion, in that he's heavier up top than either Kobe or Mike were in their younger years.

All of that jumping, man -- it takes a toll.
    I just wonder if that quad nerve injury is worse than he is letting on. Maybe to why to all the load management.

Kawhi Leonard (left knee injury management) and Patrick Beverley (sore left calf) will miss tonightís game vs. the Pelicans. Paul George is listed as probable.

I think itís pretty bad..

Hey guys. For whatever it's worth, I created a thread for injury reports. You guys don't need to post there but I thought it might be a good central place to do it. Just FYI.

Kawhi Leonard (left knee injury management) and Patrick Beverley (sore left calf) will miss tonightís game vs. the Pelicans. Paul George is listed as probable.

I'm usually not one of those people to be happy about someones injury, but I am happy about that guy. LOL Dwight is the classy one now compared to Kawhi. It's like the Lakers and Golden State reversal of fortune.

He was hobbling really bad yesterday. A part of me was thinking it was his knee but another part of me was thinking he was way over exaggerating to try excuse himself in the public's eye cause Harden made him his *****. Harden scorched him yesterday, especially the lay minute Harden brushed Kawhis hand off of him like he was just some scrub.

This could turn into a Harden vrs Kawhi rivalry.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I'm usually not one of those people to be happy about someones injury, but I am happy about that guy. LOL Dwight is the classy one now compared to Kawhi. It's like the Lakers and Golden State reversal of fortune.
    Our whole team is now going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    Our whole team is now going to die.
    lullz

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    He was hobbling really bad yesterday. A part of me was thinking it was his knee but another part of me was thinking he was way over exaggerating to try excuse himself in the public's eye cause Harden made him his *****. Harden scorched him yesterday, especially the lay minute Harden brushed Kawhis hand off of him like he was just some scrub.

This could turn into a Harden vrs Kawhi rivalry.
    Had no lift at all either, he started to do that in the playoffs last season as well but it looks like itís taking a toll on him. I think itís serious, I donít see him faking it.

Mark your calendars: Friday, December 6th!

Lakers vs Portland Melos!

Should never have been in the line of fire.

Clippers in a tight one vs Pelicans, tuning in for a little here while the football game is at 1/2 time

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast