Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    When Bev and Lou hit their 3s and Montrez rolls to the rim in addition to what KL and PG do, forget about it.

I love my Lakers, but the Clippers "others" are big time playas compared to the Lakers "others".

Lakers need Iggy or they stand ZERO CHANCE.
    Hey Mods -- why is a Clipper fan posting **** in our forum all the time?

I think after Clippers-Celtics game tonight, Lakers fans are scared af

Our Lakers won't be able to play that D against the Clippers. We will get into foul trouble every single time. I'm telling you.
    I was more worried about the Clips before the season than I am now. They havenít looked like killers to me. Bron has looked a lot better then KL. Laker defense has looked a lot better than the Clipps. Kawhi is more fragile than ever and h and PG are a complete talent overlap, where as Bron and AD are a complete talent compliment. Even Kuzma compliments AD and Bron better than KL or PG compliment each other. Iím very confident that the Lakers will be the better team when it matters.

I

AM

DEAD

SCARED

And I've seen how much **** Beverly gets away with grabbing and holding and reaching with due to his reputation. It's gonna suck going 5 against 8. Trust me, Ballmer has paid the media and the refs. And trying to guard flopping Lou is gonna suck!!!! Gonna put all of our wing defenders in early foul trouble. We're gonna rely on Rondo, Dudley and Daniels to be our wing defenders after Bradley and Green and KCP draw 2 early fouls each in the first 6 minutes of the first quarter, throwing off the Laker rotation and synergy.

ADVANTAGE: CLIPPERS AND THE NBA
    Oh dear. Is that what you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FoGAHhWl8o
    Last edited by Mave1002; 11-21-2019 at 07:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Oh dear. Is that what you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FoGAHhWl8o
    You know damn well Iím right

A mobile athletic hustling rolling big in Montrezl is gonna draw fouls on both McGee and Howard, forcing AD to play the 5 and get physically worn out.

We have no answer out on the perimeter for Lou Will. Give him even a little airspace and dude can knock it down from 40 feet like itís a layup.

Prime Kawhi come playoff time is gonnna make life hell for an even older LeBron just like a young Kawhi made life hell for prime LeBron in those Spurs-Heat finals series.

I am telling you, the difference is going to be Ďthe othersí and the Clippers Ďothersí have IT!

Donít worry, we have Pope!

The Clippers bench is whatís actually scary. We donít have a guy like Lou Wil coming off the bench.. Too bad Jamal Crawford is almost 40. Heíd be a huge addition to our bench.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Ya thanks to Rich Paul and friggin Klutch Sports

We need better perimeter D. Sure we have Danny Green, but Bradley is brittle, Rondo is brittle and way past his Celtics defense prime. Cook no D. Troy no D. Dudley old. Kuzma still learning what D is.

You know damn well Iím right

A mobile athletic hustling rolling big in Montrezl is gonna draw fouls on both McGee and Howard, forcing AD to play the 5 and get physically worn out.

We have no answer out on the perimeter for Lou Will. Give him even a little airspace and dude can knock it down from 40 feet like itís a layup.

Prime Kawhi come playoff time is gonnna make life hell for an even older LeBron just like a young Kawhi made life hell for prime LeBron in those Spurs-Heat finals series.

I am telling you, the difference is going to be Ďthe othersí and the Clippers Ďothersí have IT!
    Always worrying on what others are doing or can do is pointless. All you can do is the best you can do and hope that is good enough to be the best. I dont think the Lakers players care one bit what the Clips are doing. Maybe they might be better but we canít control what Kawhi and his gangsta family does.

Lullz.

The Clippers bench is whatís actually scary. We donít have a guy like Lou Wil coming off the bench.. Too bad Jamal Crawford is almost 40. Heíd be a huge addition to our bench.
    Just wait until Kuz hits on all cylinders. The way to play at Lou Will is to go after him on the other end and wear his skinny ars down.

I dont think Lakers hit full stride yet they still have another level. still think they missing another guy however. Clipper for sure have lots of room to improve and is not at all clicking yet.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Just wait until Kuz hits on all cylinders. The way to play at Lou Will is to go after him on the other end and wear his skinny ars down.
    True on Lou Wil but we donít really have anyone that can do that. Our guards are the weakest link on the team..

True on Lou Wil but we donít really have anyone that can do that. Our guards are the weakest link on the team..
    True. That's why Iggy is so important. He is the key to this all. Also since defenses are switching these days, we just have the person that Lou switches to take advantage of the matchup. Houston does this all the time. We can have a pick by Lebron's man and if they switch then Lebron can take advantage of that matchup. If not I'm sure AB can put some pressure on him on offense also. AB in Boston did show some pinch post moves.

Yeah but...there are no NBA teams in the entire history of the league that are loaded at every position. Boston in the mid-80's was a juggernaut, and their guards were Danny ****ing Ainge and Dennis God Rest His Soul Johnson. Serviceable, and reliable, but nobody ever talks about those two except as role players.

We're insanely lucky to have two elite players on the team, and after that it's about finding the right complimentary pieces. We have an incredibly flexible roster, and our guards are mix-and-match so we don't fall off if one goes down -- as we've learned with Bradley's injury.

Could be get better in theory? Sure! We could trade Bradley and Green for Lillard and McCollum, but in the end there's only one ball to go around. Given me the complimentary pieces we have right now, who don't demand the ball, and let's see how good we can be -- at both ends of the court.

Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    Yeah but...there are no NBA teams in the entire history of the league that are loaded at every position. Boston in the mid-80's was a juggernaut, and their guards were Danny ****ing Ainge and Dennis God Rest His Soul Johnson. Serviceable, and reliable, but nobody ever talks about those two except as role players.

We're insanely lucky to have two elite players on the team, and after that it's about finding the right complimentary pieces. We have an incredibly flexible roster, and our guards are mix-and-match so we don't fall off if one goes down -- as we've learned with Bradley's injury.

Could be get better in theory? Sure! We could trade Bradley and Green for Lillard and McCollum, but in the end there's only one ball to go around. Given me the complimentary pieces we have right now, who don't demand the ball, and let's see how good we can be -- at both ends of the court.
    Evan Fournier would look real nice in Purple and Gold..

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast