Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    LOL Bobby "Head Hunter" Portis.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Ingram is looking like the Ingram we all know from 2 years ago when him and Randle was the best two players. Difference he is gaining more experience. Health was issue with blood clots lowering his stock. Lonzo on the other hand after being benched and trade talks popping up lit a fire 🔥 under him. He is being less passive and now looks like an nba player with a better looking shot. Laker are not to good at grooming players. Lonzo looks better in a few months vs his 2 years here.
    It also helps to get traded and get a wakeup call that they are not sent by the heavens to entertain us. If you are 19-20 and have had people tell you that you are the next Magic, then you start believing the hype and not work on your craft as much. Also helps that Zo has normal shoes on.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

All of tonight's games suck. Movie night with the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    All of tonight's games suck. Movie night with the kids.
    Fap session with righty

Your baby can't do this

Around The NBA "GDT"

Itís so crazy that the warriors have fallen so much so fast. I guess thatís what happens when KD leaves, klay and steph get hurt, and they sign an overrated guy to a max like dangelo

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Itís so crazy that the warriors have fallen so much so fast. I guess thatís what happens when KD leaves, klay and steph get hurt, and they sign an overrated guy to a max like dangelo
    And yet that overrated guy and their draft pick might land them another all star and then they will be back as thorns to the league and us again.

Keith Smith
    @KeithSmithNBA

Jan 13
    Four NBA teams currently rank in the top-10 in both Offensive and Defensive Rating (OR & DR Rank):

-Milwaukee Bucks (3rd & 1st)
    -Los Angeles Lakers (4th & 3rd)
    -Boston Celtics (6th & 4th)
    -Los Angeles Clippers (5th & 7th)

MIL, LAL and BOS are 1-2-3 in records. LAC is 8th-best.

TheLakersReview
    @TheLakersReview

Jan 14
    as of today, the Lakers lead the league in first quarter scoring at 29.9. second are the Heat at 29.7.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Keith Smith
    @KeithSmithNBA

Jan 13
    Four NBA teams currently rank in the top-10 in both Offensive and Defensive Rating (OR & DR Rank):

-Milwaukee Bucks (3rd & 1st)
    -Los Angeles Lakers (4th & 3rd)
    -Boston Celtics (6th & 4th)
    -Los Angeles Clippers (5th & 7th)

MIL, LAL and BOS are 1-2-3 in records. LAC is 8th-best.
    Nice find

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    And yet that overrated guy and their draft pick might land them another all star and then they will be back as thorns to the league and us again.
    Not at all, they can go back to being relevant again but definitely not the powerhouse they were 2 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Dblo is a curse.

Ingram going off against the Utah Jazz... Do you think he can be a superstar in the league? Me, i think so. He has leadership qualities. Tough kid as well

Quote Originally Posted by LakerPride View Post
    Ingram going off against the Utah Jazz... Do you think he can be a superstar in the league? Me, i think so. He has leadership qualities. Tough kid as well
    Leadership??? You could have said many things on BI, but leadership really? The guy could barely stay awake and open his eyes, he's good on both ends of the floor but doesn't impact the game much for now. He'll be an all star for sure, superstar remains to be seen.

Damn BI has gone from 66% FTs for the Lakers over three seasons to 86% this season. I never understood why he was so bad from the line for the Lakers. However, he might end up being a FT choker like LeBron in crunchtime, like going from 80 to below 70. At least for now I don't trust him in these moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Leadership??? You could have said many things on BI, but leadership really? The guy could barely stay awake and open his eyes, he's good on both ends of the floor but doesn't impact the game much for now. He'll be an all star for sure, superstar remains to be seen.
    Anybody that canít open their eyes all the way is a bad leader. **** u ingram!

Your baby can't do this

Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast