Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    Harden 9 for 29 and 1 out 0f 17 on three point FGs....

Best offensive player ever? Lol..I really dont think so.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Donít know whatís worse 1-17 or he took 17 threes. What kind of recipe for success is that idiology. Dantoni. Got to love him.

"The moment you give up, is the moment you let someone else win."

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Donít know whatís worse 1-17 or he took 17 threes. What kind of recipe for success is that idiology. Dantoni. Got to love him.
    Well Dame had 61 tonight.

11 of 20 for 3 point land...that's pretty a good ^. .but was 17 of 37 overall. Not winning basketball though even though they beat the warriors in OT.

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Taking so many threes just isnít as fun to watch for me. Harden is taking more than 13 three pointers per game. Back in the day thatís how many an entire team would take.

Your baby can't do this

Lonzo and Zion a perfect match.... Zion with a explosive 4th qtr

Lol...

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Lonzo and Zion a perfect match.... Zion with a explosive 4th qtr
    What a no defense game, it was disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    What a no defense game, it was disgusting
    A little sloppy but sure was fun to watch in spurts, looking forward to watching them play the rest of the season

Well Dame had 61 tonight.

11 of 20 for 3 point land...that's pretty a good ^. .but was 17 of 37 overall. Not winning basketball though even though they beat the warriors in OT.

No itís not. Lol that looks like a 2006 Kobe stat line.

"The moment you give up, is the moment you let someone else win."

Around The NBA "GDT"

Lol...

I think ben Simmons has 1 made 3pointer in his entire career and that was a month or two ago. I remember when he made it the 76er fans went crazy for like 10 mins straight. They couldnít believe their eyes. Itís like Shaq swishing 3s

Your baby can't do this

Andre Drummond and Steven Adams are the big-name bigs available, but among the most intriguing is Aron Baynes. The Suns are not shopping Baynes, league sources say, but they have also not ruled out moving him before the Feb. 6 deadline if a team meets their trade price

-Marc Stein

TROUBLE IN CLIPPER LAND...I CALLED THIS MONTHS AGO ABOUT TEAMMATES NOT GOING TO BE COOL WITH THE LOAD MANAGING BS....GUYS WONT FEEL THAT THE TEAM IS ALL IN ON THE OBJECTIVE AND BY THE TIME PLAYOFFS COME ITS TO LATE.

The*Los Angeles Clippers*enter Thursday's slate of games with the West's third-best record, but all is apparently not well inside the club's locker room.
    Some players are struggling with the Clippers' "preferential treatment" of star forwards*Kawhi Leonard*and*Paul George, league sources told*The Athletic's Jovan Buha and Sam Amick.
    For instance, the team canceled two walk-throughs this season and multiple players - who had been eager to work - believe that Leonard made the executive call, reports Buha and Amick.

Head coach Doc Rivers denied that the reigning Finals MVP influenced his decision.
    Center*Montrezl Harrell*shed some light on the club's internal struggles following a 26-point home loss to the Memphis Grizzlies earlier this month.
    "We're not a great team," Harrell told reporters postgame, including*Clutchpoints' Tomer Azarly. "We just came together this year. We have two players that (weren't) a part of this team last year ... I think that's what we need to realize and wake up. We're a team that still has to figure out things that we need to do to win night in and night out."
    The Louisville product reportedly isn't alone in his thoughts, sources told Buha and Amick.
    Rivers apparently "directed his ire" at Harrell on multiple occasions the day after the 25-year-old's comments during a team meeting, Buha and Amick report.
    Leonard and George are the Clippers' top-two scorers at 27.1 and 23.5 points per game, respectively.
    Los Angeles has won seven of its last 10 games and returns to action on Friday against the Miami Heat.

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Legendary Lakers@goldlakerss9m

Devin Book and Trae Young combining for 81 points on 24 shots, with Trae shooting 81% from the FT line.....is insane

The emotions and tears wonít stop.

Y'all know he's up there when things like this happen. Keep it up, Mamba.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Legendary Lakers@goldlakerss9m

Devin Book and Trae Young combining for 81 points on 24 shots, with Trae shooting 81% from the FT line.....is insane

The emotions and tears wonít stop.

Y'all know he's up there when things like this happen. Keep it up, Mamba.
    Thatís pretty cool

Good night for us, jazz and clippers lost.

Re-Watching 2000 game 7 playoffs vs Portland on Lakers channel right now and wow, the defense is much more aggressive and superior back then, these guys played like absolute dogs. Game got soft as baby charmin
    Last edited by GREATNESS ONE; 01-31-2020 at 07:25 PM.

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast