Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Knee maintenance...da fuq?!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Aka he just wants to sit out a game because heís lazy af

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I actually think a couple of things of this... one I think the Clippers are bending over for KL because he's a b$tch and it's the only way for them to get players to go there. Secondly I think they use the "load maintenance" BS as a way of not having an excuse to have to compete day in day out to be the best team in the league. I mean this last point as well it's not just a shot at the Clippers because I hate them... best records in the league are Lakers and Bucks, but the Clippers always get a pass because of load maintenance so everyone including themselves can pretend they are the best, but have lost games because they are saving players for the Championship run... I hope this blows up in their faces though! Look at AD, Lebron has been there before, but has AD's confidence and drive not increased dramatically since the start of the year? Along with other players, they want to win, they want to be the best! AD had no idea what he was getting into coming to LA, but you can tell he's feeling it now and it's made him hungry and he wants more. Guys don't want to rest, they want to win every single night and I think this is what will make us ready for the playoffs. Ended a road trip with a back to back against young teams and finding ways to pull out the W makes us better, it would be easy to sit Lebron and lose and say that's ok we only lost because we sat Lebron, that doesn't make you better, finding a way to win when you are tired and worn down does!

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyLakers View Post
    I actually think a couple of things of this... one I think the Clippers are bending over for KL because he's a b$tch and it's the only way for them to get players to go there. Secondly I think they use the "load maintenance" BS as a way of not having an excuse to have to compete day in day out to be the best team in the league. I mean this last point as well it's not just a shot at the Clippers because I hate them... best records in the league are Lakers and Bucks, but the Clippers always get a pass because of load maintenance so everyone including themselves can pretend they are the best, but have lost games because they are saving players for the Championship run... I hope this blows up in their faces though! Look at AD, Lebron has been there before, but has AD's confidence and drive not increased dramatically since the start of the year? Along with other players, they want to win, they want to be the best! AD had no idea what he was getting into coming to LA, but you can tell he's feeling it now and it's made him hungry and he wants more. Guys don't want to rest, they want to win every single night and I think this is what will make us ready for the playoffs. Ended a road trip with a back to back against young teams and finding ways to pull out the W makes us better, it would be easy to sit Lebron and lose and say that's ok we only lost because we sat Lebron, that doesn't make you better, finding a way to win when you are tired and worn down does!
    Co-sign

I'm pretty sure the chemistry of the team will be impacted by this and guys are going to get tired of answering the bell for Kawhi...that's my guess...you ride and die together on the court. Dont leave you're teammates on an island....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

KL's camp did ask for 66 games and 66 only during FA right?

So yea either he wants to stay fresh for the post season or there is really something fkcd somewhere.

Busy load managing while the Lakers continue to develop chemistry on both ends. That'll be the key in the playoffs.

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast