Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Evan Fournier would look real nice in Purple and Gold..
    Without even looking it up, he makes 17m I believe, never happen.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...25378413645825

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Without even looking it up, he makes 17m I believe, never happen.
    We could pull it off..

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    We could pull it off..
    Actually, you’re right, would only have to reach 13.6m or so to
    Make the trade happen. Not sure what he would bring though that Danny Green already does, unless you think we make the trade to bring a Fournier off the bench?
    Last edited by GREATNESS ONE; 11-21-2019 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...25378413645825

.....it's hard to imagine that happening if Paul George was wearing purple and gold. Especially at home. (and I'm not talking about the crowd reaction, obviously)

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    .....it's hard to imagine that happening if Paul George was wearing purple and gold. Especially at home. (and I'm not talking about the crowd reaction, obviously)
    Unbelievable the Celtics take over at Staples Center...

With Orlando back in the playoffs picture it's really doubtful they look to trade Fournier unless it's an upgrade.

The player I would like to back up Green is Snell. With Detroit falling more and more in the standings IMO he could probably be had. Not sure what we have that would interest them though unless they're looking at a salary dump. But also unless we could include one of our Gs that's in our rotation it wouldn't make sense. Don't really see KCP waiving his NTC to go back to Detroit unless he wasn't in the rotation.

AB, TD & THT for Snell

In reality it would be AB for Snell cause I really doubt we get anything from either TD or THT.

I like what AB brings to our starting line up with his slashing and mid range game but I think KCP could be equally effective in the starting line up as long as he understands his role and is consistent with his 3 point shot. His defense is as good as AB when he's motivated, which he has been lately.

Rondo would love him since Snell in the 2nd unit.

Detroit would really have to like THT though....

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    You know damn well I’m right

A mobile athletic hustling rolling big in Montrezl is gonna draw fouls on both McGee and Howard, forcing AD to play the 5 and get physically worn out.

We have no answer out on the perimeter for Lou Will. Give him even a little airspace and dude can knock it down from 40 feet like it’s a layup.

Prime Kawhi come playoff time is gonnna make life hell for an even older LeBron just like a young Kawhi made life hell for prime LeBron in those Spurs-Heat finals series.

I am telling you, the difference is going to be ‘the others’ and the Clippers ‘others’ have IT!
    Don't forget.. Ballmer has paid the media and the refs. Lakers are cooked.

Wonder how scared you were when KD decided to join the Warriors. lol (probably like ****, trust me this super team will rule the league for the next two decades yakitiyak)

Wish people would quit following the media whenever they try and say this a "rivalry" because they want the $$$ that comes with the clicks when they have Lakers and Clippers in the same sentence.

Let's do this:

The Clippers’ 7th-12th players, in terms of minutes played per game, are averaging 36.6 points, 4.4 assists and 22.7 rebounds per game.

The Lakers’ 7th-12th players are averaging 36.6 points, 7.7 assists and 20.5 rebounds per game.

The average plus-minus for Clippers’ six players is +18. The Lakers’ average plus-minus for the six players is +49.3. Yes, the Lakers have not played as many quality teams, but a difference that big is staggering.

Scared of these Slippers? pft.

The three things that concern me long-term would be health, 3pt shooting and ft shooting. Stay healthy (again, we've got Judy Seto -- the best in the biz for that), and improve on the latter. Fix those three and this team could beat any team in this league.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Don't forget.. Ballmer has paid the media and the refs. Lakers are cooked.

Wonder how scared you were when KD decided to join the Warriors. lol (probably like ****, trust me this super team will rule the league for the next two decades yakitiyak)
    KD joining the warriors had nothing to with me as a Laker fan. We sucked at that time. Didn’t matter what any other team did. Our biggest enemy at the summer of 2016 was not KD, but rather Jim Buss and his puppet Mitch Kupchak signing Luol Deng 4 yr 72M and Timofey 4 yr 64M

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Wish people would quit following the media whenever they try and say this a "rivalry" because they want the $$$ that comes with the clicks when they have Lakers and Clippers in the same sentence.

Let's do this:

The Clippers’ 7th-12th players, in terms of minutes played per game, are averaging 36.6 points, 4.4 assists and 22.7 rebounds per game.

The Lakers’ 7th-12th players are averaging 36.6 points, 7.7 assists and 20.5 rebounds per game.

The average plus-minus for Clippers’ six players is +18. The Lakers’ average plus-minus for the six players is +49.3. Yes, the Lakers have not played as many quality teams, but a difference that big is staggering.

Scared of these Slippers? pft.

The three things that concern me long-term would be health, 3pt shooting and ft shooting. Stay healthy (again, we've got Judy Seto -- the best in the biz for that), and improve on the latter. Fix those three and this team could beat any team in this league.
    Just Seto isn’t our athletic trainer bro. It’s Nina Hseieh You are misinformed.

Judy has a made up title of director of sports performance.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Just Seto isn’t our athletic trainer bro. It’s Nina Hseieh You are misinformed.

Judy has a made up title of director of sports performance.
    OMG. You're right.

"According to a press release sent out by the team on Wednesday, Hsieh will be responsible for the “care, prevention and treatment of injuries to the players, as well as the emergency on-court procedures. Hsieh will work under director of sports performance Judy Seto, who served as the head physical therapist for the Lakers from 2011-2016. Hsieh also also spent quite some time working with the organization."

https://www.silverscreenandroll.com/...unez-judy-seto

I think your logic is becoming flawed coz of all that Clipper gibberish.

Cut the story short. Lakers don't land Andre Igoudala, season over. Yes?

Pathetic.

Remember when they told us BI was a bust? Yea me either.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast