Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Off Topic Thread: A New Beginning

They have kind of given the ok to do Off Topic Threads again. This can be used for any topic you guys want just try to keep it clean and within the PSD rules. Maybe this will help get some posting numbers back up in here.

Any of you guys getting Disney+? I have kind of went back and forth with it. there are a lot of nostalgia things that would be neat to see again and I do want to check out the Mandalorian but, not sure if its worth it at the moment.

I live in sort of a weird spot of Wisconsin where verizon is one of the onyl options for reliable phone coverage. Not out in the boonies by any means, but my drive to work goes through some back country where I need Verizon for coverage. So while they are typically more expensive, it is nice that I get a year of Disney+ free to see if we like it. I've got 2 really young kids in the house, so I'm sure we'll keep it. But I'm interested in the star wars stuff and I'll probably watch alot of the marvel movies eventually, so it seems worth it for that cheap even when it's not free.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    I live in sort of a weird spot of Wisconsin where verizon is one of the onyl options for reliable phone coverage. Not out in the boonies by any means, but my drive to work goes through some back country where I need Verizon for coverage. So while they are typically more expensive, it is nice that I get a year of Disney+ free to see if we like it. I've got 2 really young kids in the house, so I'm sure we'll keep it. But I'm interested in the star wars stuff and I'll probably watch alot of the marvel movies eventually, so it seems worth it for that cheap even when it's not free.
    oh i'm sure I will eventually get it and keep it but, right now there isn't too much for me to want to have it at the moment. I mean the star wars stuff I have all the main movies on dvd/bluray. I haven't seen rebels so that would be a plus. The price point is great I just don't know if the current selection warrants me paying for it lol

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    oh i'm sure I will eventually get it and keep it but, right now there isn't too much for me to want to have it at the moment. I mean the star wars stuff I have all the main movies on dvd/bluray. I haven't seen rebels so that would be a plus. The price point is great I just don't know if the current selection warrants me paying for it lol
    Yea if I didn't get a year free with Verizon I probably would have tried to hold out a bit. I'll watch the Mandalorian soon. Rebels will be a nice half hour show for my to squeeze in episodes after my wife goes to bed and I'm up with the little one. But I have a backlog of other shows I'm still catching up on or will be released soon too.