Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Game Thread #10 - Cleveland Cavaliers @ NY Knicks

Mitch out, DSJR back?

Looking forward to seeing if Frank keeps it going. Hope to see Barret have a bounce back game. Let's get Knox some run. And in a perfect Knicks universe DSjr emerges as a Vinny Johnson microwave player off the bench and Frank is a elite starter. Let it start tonight. I hope for a Dotson and JR elite back up to RJ and Frank.

yea i wanna see DSJR before Payton comes back b/c once he does DSJR might be buried on the bench.

Looking forward to seeing if Frank keeps it going. Hope to see Barret have a bounce back game. Let's get Knox some run. And in a perfect Knicks universe DSjr emerges as a Vinny Johnson microwave player off the bench and Frank is a elite starter. Let it start tonight. I hope for a Dotson and JR elite back up to RJ and Frank.

Updating a previous report, Dennis Smith Jr. will not play on Sunday against the Cavs.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeJay View Post
    Updating a previous report, Dennis Smith Jr. will not play on Sunday against the Cavs.
    welp...lol

at least its another 35+ min for Frank. wonder why DSJR is out though.

I have a strange feeling that this may be the beginning to franks career . He may be instrumental in winning tonightís game and helping us go on a mini winning streak and him and rj form a great back court together and this team starts to resemble a winning team somewhat . Iím not saying that we are going to make the playoffs or anything crazy Iím just saying that this is the time that Frankís proves that he belongs in this league and that the search for a starting point guard can finally stop .
    We win tonight and than when Dallas comes into town we beat them again ! At gone and rj throws it down on kp with a sick tomahawk slam to give us the lead in the 4th quarter and the crowd goes crazy than frank finishes them off !
    And than we go on a 6 game winning streak and get into the playoff talk .
    Letís see if we can make it happen . It starts tonight guys !
    Letís go frank !!
    Letís go knicks !
    Good luck to dsj I hope he has a good game he needs it bad

Quote Originally Posted by Brybmc868 View Post
    I have a strange feeling that this may be the beginning to franks career . He may be instrumental in winning tonightís game and helping us go on a mini winning streak and him and rj form a great back court together and this team starts to resemble a winning team somewhat . Iím not saying that we are going to make the playoffs or anything crazy Iím just saying that this is the time that Frankís proves that he belongs in this league and that the search for a starting point guard can finally stop .
    We win tonight and than when Dallas comes into town we beat them again ! At gone and rj throws it down on kp with a sick tomahawk slam to give us the lead in the 4th quarter and the crowd goes crazy than frank finishes them off !
    And than we go on a 6 game winning streak and get into the playoff talk .
    Letís see if we can make it happen . It starts tonight guys !
    Letís go frank !!
    Letís go knicks !
    Good luck to dsj I hope he has a good game he needs it bad
    Hopefully we get an other shot at the lottery and add premier talent. This season is all about improving Frank, Knox, RJ, Mitch and DSjr. To a lesser extent seeing if Morris and Portis have a future with the team. If Frank becomes a true NBA rotation player then great. If he gets even better than that that's wonderful. My emerging optimism is now on Portis who can score. Just hope Portis learns to defend and be an actor off the bench. He can offensively be like the Turkish gentleman we had last year.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    welp...lol

at least its another 35+ min for Frank. wonder why DSJR is out though.
    Because hes fat from eating too much damn fried chicken.

They are scared to put him on the court because he will embarass them.

Game Thread #10 - Cleveland Cavaliers @ NY Knicks

Weíre a 2 point favorite tonight boys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Just hoping to wish this into existence, Frank,RJ, Knox,Mitch future all stars with us with What we get to draft in the next three seasons, and veterans like Morris, Randall rounding it out. Hoping for big things from Trier too.

Btw I love the Cavs coach.

Colin looks pumped up for some reason . Also way is it a foul if you come any near a jump shooter after the release but you can land on a guyís head if he is driving. Itís insane

Would like to see Frank attack the basket at least once tonight like he did when he tried to dunk on KP. I love how often Knox attacks the rim now

Itís not looking good boys !!
    If we lose this game itís for one reason
    Tonight will explain a lot to me ...
    Are we gunning for a top draft pick or are we trying to build a winning culture

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast