Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    What's the plan? To be a sub par team with Kyrie and hope that 31 year old KD comes back next season for another wasted 38 million after missing an entire season off with literally the worst injury that a basketball player can have? And you think that's a great plan? You think that signing DJ to a 4 year 40 million contract was a good plan? I hope you make better business decisions than those?

In 2 years the Nets will be in the same situation as the Nets were in with PP, KG, JJ and no cap space to do anything.... while the Knicks if they are patient and don't let foolish fans and the media pressure them to make knee jerk decisions will have a seasoned core of RJ, Knox, Mitch, Julius and hopefully Frank, DSJ and drafted Center(Wiseman) or point guard (Cole Anthony, Melo Ball, etc)... Knicks plan all along has been to reset since the KP trade. Can't you see that KP wasn't the savior? He is not even that good playing next to the best young player in the game who sets him up perfectly for buckets.

Last 3 games... Julius has put up 20ppg 12rebs 3assists 1blk 2steals shooting 48%

KP last 3 games... no where near that. No big on the Nets is putting up numbers like Julius but like Kyrie, Julius can't win games on his own... he had a lot to do with the Knicks beating the Mavs tho.

Knicks should have signed DLo and paid him handsomely... that's my biggest beef with the FO.

If we had DLo and Randle like I've been saying from the beginning... the record would be much different. Still would have had space to sign Marcus Morris as well. I never wanted KD and Kyrie with the Knicks, I wanted a young team that could grow together.
    You sound like a crazy person.

The Nets are fine. With a new group, injuries and a hellish trip to China, a slow start was to be expected.

Itís not a big issue...because itís not a big issue. There is no panic in Brooklyn.

-Stork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    The Nets are fine. With a new group, injuries and a hellish trip to China, a slow start was to be expected.

Itís not a big issue...because itís not a big issue. There is no panic in Brooklyn.

-Stork

Shouldn't be with the Knicks either. Like Fiz said "Don't ever overreact to the overreactors"

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    You sound like a crazy person.
    Having a young team that can grow together sounds crazy? But signing a 30+ player with a blown Achilles to a 4 year 38mil per year contract isn't crazy? GTFOH

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Shouldn't be with the Knicks either.
    If you are getting what you expected, I agree.

-Stork

"Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    this is ridiculous and means what? suns you want to see their record with all the firsts they have and now your boasting a 6-3 record?

Few more years of being the worst we too can be the Suns, you have that patience lol....
    No we won't. RJ will be asking out next and since we only want players who want to be here we will use him to move Randle. Oh we have sucked just like Phoenix starting with the KP draft. The difference is they kept Booker and we traded KP. Actually in the past five years the Knicks and Suns have the exact same record both managed to win 126 games total. Dont try and turn your nose up to the Suns the Knicks were just as bad.
    Last edited by cssdmark; 11-13-2019 at 12:43 AM.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920