Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Week 10: Arizona Cardinals @ Tampa Bay Buccaneres

Go Bucs
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]

OL looks like trash. Highest paid OL in NFL is absolute garbage. Completely unacceptable

I'd cut Jensen in Offseason and try to trade Smith. Couple of losers.

Replace Scotty Miller with Justin Watson

Leftwich being a ****ing p@ussy again

****ing refs trying to **** us again. Fire these mother****ers

Holy crap Jamel Dean has totally redeemed himself

Quote Originally Posted by Strategist View Post
    Holy crap Jamel Dean has totally redeemed himself
    That was a defensive pass interference at the end though, he got lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    I'd cut Jensen in Offseason and try to trade Smith. Couple of losers.
    Yea, the problem there is that you have 2 O-lineman that are much worse then them. They refused to address the position in the offseason, and solution is definitely not to get even worse.

They need to get a RT and a RG. If you want to draft a Tackle in the top 15 of 2020 and move Smith over to the right, I'd be fine with that, but going from having 2 holes on the O-line to 4 holes is definitely not the answer.

Jason Licht has completely ****ed us in the secondary. We had the youngest secondary in football and instead of adding a vet, they added a bunch more rookies, none btw who appear to be standouts. Now we are in a position on which we cannot just give up on these guys without giving them time to develop. So I really don't know what we're going to do there, but I can see Safety being in play in the first round especially if the dude from LSU is available. They still need to add a veteran CB who is at least a solid #2.

Jameis continues to be too talented to throw out, but too turnover prone to commit too. They are going to need to draft a QB and probably give Winston a small extension. I can see Jacob Eason or Jordan Love in the 2nd round.

O-Line, secondary, and QB are 3 biggest off-season areas to address. Suh and JPP are not permanent fixtures either at this point. So if the BPA in the 2020 first round happens to be D-Line, I wouldn't be surprised to see them go right back to it again.

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    That was a defensive pass interference at the end though, he got lucky.
    Well they literally cost us the game in Tennessee, so I'll take the make up no-call. Still can't believe that our local media has not torn Adrian Hill and his officiating crew up. That's the only way to hold NFL officials accountable. Make their names known when they **** up