Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I just read the article. What point are you trying to make?
    That he wasn't "booed off the stage by the far right".
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I mean, the article definitely is saying that they were heckled off stage. By the far-right ("farther right", I'd say).

Charlie Kirk is nothing but a grifter. Nick Fuentes is a far-right ideologue -- an unabashed white supremacist. Kirk's just a bumbling idiot trying to make a buck off of like-minded bumbling idiots. Fuentes actually cares about the white nationalism. That's why for like the last year he and his goons have been following Kirk and Co. around trolling them in the worst and most vile ways you could think of. When Kirk distances himself from the worst of the worst, they attack him for being weak on "free speech". Fuentes embraces the Neo-Nazis; Kirk doesn't..

They highlight a schism that does exist between Trump supporters. You've seen people like Gorka and Gaetz come out in defense of Kirk. This is not a new feud nor is it contrived.

Don Jr's book seems to be of the Kirkian grift mold, and not the Fuentes Nazi one. And as been the case for nearly a year now, wherever Charlie goes the Fuentes crowd follows. They weren't granted a Q&A (see: opportunities to troll Kirk and spew their vile hatred) so they acted like the man-babies they all are. Eventually it forced them off stage.

I don't see much of a mischaracterization in that description.

None of this is a defense of Charlie Kirk. He sucks. A lot. But Fuentes sucks more.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Except he was. Watch a video of it. He left early because he was being booed (and heckled) by far right loons who wanted a Q & A. I put my money on him not reading the book, let alone writing one as the reason why he wouldn't take Q & A.

Now on a more serious note, which story is better. I'm going to go with the Trump family stealing from a charity that aides veterans. Don, Jr making himself look like an *** is commonplace, as is a Trump robbing a charity, I guess. But there's just something really sleazy about it.

His broad doing her best The Rock impersonation was amusing compared to the usual "those evil liberals are picking on me again" Don and Don Jr schtick

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Now on a more serious note, which story is better. I'm going to go with the Trump family stealing from a charity that aides veterans. Don, Jr making himself look like an *** is commonplace, as is a Trump robbing a charity, I guess. But there's just something really sleazy about it.
    Trump Jr. comparing his family's sacrifices to veterans' sacrifices, on Veteran's Day, yesterday was amazing.

The "imagine if [inset Democrat] said that" is useless, because hypocrisy is the point. But man oh man, the victim complex this rich idiots have is offensive. "We've lost millions of dollars (because my dad is the billionaire President of the United States)" is some galaxy brain ****.

Ghouls. All of them.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Suppose they could control narratives, do you actually think any of his supporters care?
    It’s not about his supporters. They’re gone. It’s about the undecideds and moderates who barely have time to keep up with the news and think he’s no worse than the usual crooked politician.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    It’s not about his supporters. They’re gone. It’s about the undecideds and moderates who barely have time to keep up with the news and think he’s no worse than the usual crooked politician.
    This is just yet another in the long line of things proving he isn't. At this point, if you still think he's simply another politician then facts aren't going to change your opinion.

The reality is that as long as he pretends to be against abortion he’ll get 60m votes. Everything else is just a swing state image game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12