Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Trump ordered to pay $2M to collection of nonprofits

https://abcnews.go.com/US/president-...ry?id=66827235

Just another instance where Dems have no ability to control a narrative. Trump is stealing from charities, there a court order for his kids to attend instructional courses on how to run a charity...

Can you ****ing imagine if this happened on Hillary? They got a “lock her up chant” without a charge much less a conviction.

Dems can’t drive “he steals from charities”??? Wtf is wrong with this do nothing party.

But they’ll chase whatever dumb thing he tweets tomorrow morning. I don’t even know what it will be but I know we’ll hear about it for a week and hear nothing about this legit story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But what about her emails!!!

People just don’t care about his corruption. It’s ****ing pathetic but they truly don’t. The media treats it like it’s just a normal government policy to grift people. Meanwhile, as debo mention, they will focus on anything about Hillary or whatever Democrat wins the nomination.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    People just don’t care about his corruption. It’s ****ing pathetic but they truly don’t. The media treats it like it’s just a normal government policy to grift people. Meanwhile, as debo mention, they will focus on anything about Hillary or whatever Democrat wins the nomination.
    At this point nobody reasonable questions it anymore. We just need to get rid of him.

I wish we would have ignored him 3 years ago, but we keep jumping around like idiots every time he says anything, and he LOVES it.

I was thinking about this a couple days ago. It's just crazy to think about the state of the media and politics in 2019. Trump is stealing millions of dollars from Veterans.20 years ago this would have been a gigantic deal. Now it's barely news. Nobody in his base cares, although they supposedly love the troops. Most of the country barely cares, some because they already know how corrupt he is, some because they are just worn out from 20 stories a day about him. Both he and the media have really worn everybody down and bar just keeps getting lower and lower.

Trump is stealing from charities?

How?
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Trump is stealing from charities?

How?
    I think the worst instances were when he was using the money to buy very large portraits of himself.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I think the worst instances were when he was using the money to buy very large portraits of himself.
    lol, pure Trump!
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I don't know what's better news, that the Trump children have to take charity counseling or that Don Jr. wouldnt take a Q & A about is book, Triggered, he himself got triggered when a bunch of far right lunatics booed him off the stage

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    I don't know what's better news, that the Trump children have to take charity counseling or that Don Jr. wouldnt take a Q & A about is book, Triggered, he himself got triggered when a bunch of far right lunatics booed him off the stage
    He got booed by the far right? Is that true? Because that sounds wrong to me.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

He got booed by the far right? Is that true? Because that sounds wrong to me.
    https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/v...own-supporters

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Lol. Did you even read the article?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Lol. Did you even read the article?
    I just read the article. What point are you trying to make?

Anyways, I for one am stunned and blindsided by this news. Trump? Behaving like THIS?!?! No. No way.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/president-...ry?id=66827235

Just another instance where Dems have no ability to control a narrative. Trump is stealing from charities, there a court order for his kids to attend instructional courses on how to run a charity...

Can you ****ing imagine if this happened on Hillary? They got a “lock her up chant” without a charge much less a conviction.

Dems can’t drive “he steals from charities”??? Wtf is wrong with this do nothing party.

But they’ll chase whatever dumb thing he tweets tomorrow morning. I don’t even know what it will be but I know we’ll hear about it for a week and hear nothing about this legit story.
    Suppose they could control narratives, do you actually think any of his supporters care?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Suppose they could control narratives, do you actually think any of his supporters care?
    It’s not about his supporters. They’re gone. It’s about the undecideds and moderates who barely have time to keep up with the news and think he’s no worse than the usual crooked politician.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast