Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    The Rams suck balls too, buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They do, but with the way Nagy is coaching and THAT O-line versus Aaron Donald, Jalen Ramsey and friends?

You can see why I have my doubts

THough I'd love to be proven wrong. Next week is a show-me game. Can we string together a decent game on the road against (what's on paper) a decent team or will we Bears ourselves again?
    Broncos be like:

Bears will not win. If they do, however, it would be a big win and perhaps that victory that could propel them in the right direction. I just donít see why anyone would think the offense will start to click and the defense hasnít been particular good.

Unless the bears do this 2-3 more times in a row itís not really going to draw my interest.

I had high hopes for this team and this GM.

Dak Prescott is showing you why stepping up in the pocket on third and long is important for extending drives.

You watching this Mitch
    Broncos be like:

Quote Originally Posted by flclfanman View Post
    Dak Prescott is showing you why stepping up in the pocket on third and long is important for extending drives.

You watching this Mitch
    He was better in the pocket last year. Heís truly regressed in every aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    He was better in the pocket last year. Heís truly regressed in every aspect.
    He was actually awesome at evading sacks iirc!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    not being hopeful at all. beating a lions team without stafford is hardly worth celebrating. however just looking at the games coming up.

I think the next 3 are probably teams we could beat. im not saying will..... but could. Rams look broken since we beat them last year. you can say they looked good in the playoffs but Mcvays magic has faded just like Nagy. Giants suck...... and the Lions again.

after those though...... Boy.... Cowboys...... Packers..... Cheifs and Vikings. I feel like we would be lucky if we split those.

so best case.... which i just find hard seeing unless somehow the offense gains confidence post Win...... I see us 5-2 with the final 7 games. that would put us at 9-7.....

The issue is...... right now Vikings at 7-3 and the Seahawks at 7-2..... either of these teams simply need 3 wins to close the door on any type of wildcard spot. barring us somehow winning more games than i suggest.

it realy sucks though. the early season schedule was juicy and ripe.... and we just botched it.

raiders..... Saints (with a backup)..... Chargers..... Hell even the eagles..... we should have won at least two..... more if we were a good team because none of them were that good.

But i dont feel confident..... Id be pleasently surprised if we end up 8-8 at this point which wont make us the playoffs.

Right now the focus should be 2 fold. 1) fixing whatever is wrong with the OL and run game. 2) Seeing if Mitch can look at all serviceable or if we need to move on next year.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    a few other things to bring up.

wtf happened to Eddie Jackson
    WTF has happened to Mack

its easy to talk about Mitch ...... but these two were stars last year..... and now they have disapeared

I can say the same for Cohen...... Miller..... and Burton too. the whole team has just seemed to regress

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

I'm not shocked to see that nobody mentioned this....Mitch had some pretty passes yesterday that were TD's.

Overall though, this offense stinks.

Maybe a win was all they needed to jump start this entire team, I know the Raider loss really deflated everyone, including the fans.

It's going to be interesting to see the rest of the season play out.

Quote Originally Posted by I don't care. View Post
    I'm not shocked to see that nobody mentioned this....Mitch had some pretty passes yesterday that were TD's.

Overall though, this offense stinks.

Maybe a win was all they needed to jump start this entire team, I know the Raider loss really deflated everyone, including the fans.

It's going to be interesting to see the rest of the season play out.
    Was definitely mentioned during the game.

Probably his best game of the season, but that's really not saying much either.

Mitch had a good quarter or two. A couple really nice td passes. But I'm not going to let my hopes get up in any way. If you have no expectations, you'll be less disappointed lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Even with the good game, he still did some really stupid ****. Backpedaled instead of stepping up into the pocket (which led to 2-3 sacks), had a few missed throws (to be expected at this point), didn't notice a WIDE open ARob (would have been another TD)...I mean, he played fine, but Detroit is a bottom 10 pass defense. He should have games like this against bad teams.

With that said, he was decisive with his throws, and he actually scrambled more than (it felt like) all season. That's encouraging.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 11-11-2019 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    a few other things to bring up.

wtf happened to Eddie Jackson
    WTF has happened to Mack

its easy to talk about Mitch ...... but these two were stars last year..... and now they have disapeared

I can say the same for Cohen...... Miller..... and Burton too. the whole team has just seemed to regress
    Mack is being avoided on the field. Some teams are literally running their offense away from him, so that shutting off a chunk of the field (addition by subtraction). Mack has by no means disappeared; a lack of sacks does not mean a lack of production.

Eddie (IMO) is being handcuffed by Pagano's surprising soft defensive coverages. If we brought) the house more (which I thought would happen this year) it would allow Eddie to to freelance and ball hawk more
    Broncos be like:

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Even with the good game, he still did some really stupid ****. Backpedaled instead of stepping up into the pocket (which led to 2-3 sacks), had a few missed throws (to be expected at this point), didn't notice a WIDE open ARob (would have been another TD)...I mean, he played fine, but Detroit is a bottom 10 pass defense. He should have games like this against bad teams.

With that said, he was decisive with his throws, and he actually scrambled more than (it felt like) all season. That's encouraging.
    A few of those sacks were on Trubisky for not picking up the blitzes quick enough. He had some good throws with conviction yesterday and he gets credit on those 3 drives. Unfortunately the bar is so low now this is considered a good game. The blocking sucks, the play calling sucks, the running game is awful, and the QB sucks. Now the defense is dropping significantly. We have almost no pass rush anymore.

We were playing a team at home with a backup QB and running back, the 31st ranked defense, and we were out gained 357-226. We punted 9 times, had 7 three and outs, and gave up 5 sacks against the 31st ranked defense. Up until the drive just before the half we had 24 yards of offense. After that performance Nagy praised the team, was proud of them. Clubdumb was open again, idiots dancing around celebrating that performance. Can you imagine Ditka opening up Clubdumb after a performance like that and saying he was proud of the team? There is no accountability anymore, its a joke when you celebrate something like that. I guess its how things have progressed, it was a better game years ago when you weren't so concerned about hurting feelings and held players accountable. Everything is a fist bump and pat on the back now, and it seems to me that the culture on this team now is so soft it reflects in their play. Nagy thinks he is some new age innovator, motivator. I think he is soft as a babyís *** when in fact this fragile team needs more tough love.

As far as Mack goes, it's pretty easy to neutralize him when there's no other pass rush threat on the edge (Floyd).

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast