Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    25,009

    10/22 vs VGK, 7:30 pm CT | 10/24 vs PHI, 7:30 pm CT | 10/26 @ CAR, 12 pm CT | (2-3-2)




    GAME 7

    VS

    Location: United Center, Chicago
    Tuesday, October 22nd at 7:30 PM CT



    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________


    GAME 8

    VS

    Location: United Center, Chicago
    Thursday, October 24th at 7:30 PM CT



    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________


    GAME 9

    VS

    Location: PNC Arena, Raleigh
    Saturday, October 26th at 12 PM CT




    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Addison, IL
    Posts
    22,792
    https://www.secondcityhockey.com/201...-1-loss-flyers

    So Colliton is blaming poor work ethic and not the line setups for the team’s 2-4-2 start.

    Well, Jeremy...isn’t that on you to fix the work ethic and/or line changes? This is already looking bad

    2016 World Series Champions!!!


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    13,001
    I wish Coach Q was still here.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    18,418
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    I wish Coach Q was still here.
    Same, man. Same.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

    Naomi Osaka • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    18,418
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    https://www.secondcityhockey.com/201...-1-loss-flyers

    So Colliton is blaming poor work ethic and not the line setups for the team’s 2-4-2 start.

    Well, Jeremy...isn’t that on you to fix the work ethic and/or line changes? This is already looking bad
    Colliton and Bowman are both gone at the end of the season if this team misses the playoffs again, and that looks to be where we're headed.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

    Naomi Osaka • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    18,418
    Brendan Perlini and his agent have asked for a trade.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

    Naomi Osaka • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Addison, IL
    Posts
    22,792
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Brendan Perlini and his agent have asked for a trade.
    Hawks also looking to move Zack Smith, along with Perlini

    2016 World Series Champions!!!


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    18,418
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    Hawks also looking to move Zack Smith, along with Perlini
    Less than 10 minutes of ice time per night and a cap hit that's going to be difficult to move. Brilliant stuff.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

    Naomi Osaka • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    25,009
    What a let down. Such a bad defense. Is this team close enough to warrant trying to make a big splash trade for a dman?

    Or are we 3,4 dmen away and its not worth it.

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    18,418
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    What a let down. Such a bad defense. Is this team close enough to warrant trying to make a big splash trade for a dman?

    Or are we 3,4 dmen away and its not worth it.
    Too far away. Keith and Seabrook are both a shell of their former selves. The rest are depth guys with not one top pairing defenseman on the team. Pretty sad state and makes passing on Byram really painful.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

    Naomi Osaka • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    25,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Too far away. Keith and Seabrook are both a shell of their former selves. The rest are depth guys with not one top pairing defenseman on the team. Pretty sad state and makes passing on Byram really painful.
    I was worried as well. Really expected a betternlooking unit. Shouldnt have. Keith is bad and Seabs has been bad for a solid 3,4 years at this point. Cant believe they passed on him.



    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    26,256
    Keith isn’t bad. He’s just more of a second pairing guy. The problem is we have a few guys like that and the rest are third pairing guys or don’t belong in the NHL.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    18,418
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Keith isn’t bad. He’s just more of a second pairing guy. The problem is we have a few guys like that and the rest are third pairing guys or don’t belong in the NHL.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I really believed Keith would age like Lidstrom and be a 1st pairing guy into his late 30s. Having Byram would've been such a great thing for the organization. He would've learned so much from DK and been able to take over as the workhorse top pairing guy. Man...
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

    Naomi Osaka • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    18,418
    Seabrook sounds like a guy who is okay leaving.

    "I don't think I need rest. I think I feel great. I'm 34, you guys seem to want to write articles about my age and my speed. I feel like I still got a lot to offer in this league and still be a good player for somebody."

    This team is turning into a mess. Bowman passed on a stud defenseman in the draft because he "fell in love" with another player's game. Perlini asked to be traded. Seabrook is unhappy. Colliton has blamed the team's work ethic for their losses.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

    Naomi Osaka • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    18,418
    Quenneville was fired on Nov. 6 last season after a 6-6-3 start. We're 3-6-2 on the season and have been shutout twice in the last three games.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

    Naomi Osaka • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •