Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Everyone forgets it was tied heading into the 4th quarter. Much closer than people want to believe.
    But the mark of a great team with a great superstar is closing the deal. I trust Kawhi to close the deal because his game is score first and very Kobe-like, and I've seen it with him thru 3 different teams.

100%

Not to mention, we will have home court advantage if we matched up in the series, every game will be a Lakers home game.
    For Kawhi that doesn't matter. He won all 4 games last yr at Oracle including the Finals. He actually does better on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    Agreed. If we were a great team we would be 8-0, instead of a sad 7-1.

Tank!!!
    The last time the Lakers were 7-1 was the 2010-11 season, the year we got swept in the second round by the Mavs and lost by like a zillion.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    The last time the Lakers were 7-1 was the 2010-11 season, the year we got swept in the second round by the Mavs and lost by like a zillion.
    We were 7-1 in the 2009-10 Season and ended up winning the ship that year. We're totally winning this year because of that.

See how stupid that sounds? Stop using anecdotal evidence like that, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    For Kawhi that doesn't matter. He won all 4 games last yr at Oracle including the Finals. He actually does better on the road.
    They’re not beating the Warriors with KD and he did nothing with the Spurs offensively when they won, so that goes out the window too.

They’re not beating the Warriors with KD and he did nothing with the Spurs offensively when they won, so that goes out the window too.
    Because that was a different Kawhi back then, but now he's more lethal offensively. So we need defenders to can guard him.

Quote Originally Posted by JWorthy42 View Post
    We were 7-1 in the 2009-10 Season and ended up winning the ship that year. We're totally winning this year because of that.

Also here's one more thing. 3 times before when LeBron's teams started 7-1. 2 of those 3 teams won the ring.

You're correct because the 2010-11 season we started 8-0

This

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Because that was a different Kawhi back then, but now he's more lethal offensively. So we need defenders to can guard him.
    Which I’m
    Not arguing but I am Arguing is he did not lead that Spurs Team “offensively”

I hate any team with Paul George on it. And Kawhi's starting to get on my nerves quite a bit, too. I love Harrell and Lou, though.....always will. Beverly can suck it.

gonna hang in here with you guys and talk basketball for the season... i will be on best behavior i promise : )

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    gonna hang in here with you guys and talk basketball for the season... i will be on best behavior i promise : )
    Hey MTM, welcome man!

Ayyyyyyy. My boy, i see you've come to your senses.

You'll be the first!

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast