Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 411
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,163
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    I'm still worried about the Clippers. I am the only one on this forum that keeps harping on how they are still better than our Lakers.


    Load managed Kawhi with a healthy PG back, and the Lakers bench having no answer for Lou or Montrezl. Like you just cannot compete with that.



    Kawhi can score 9 points thru the first 3 quarters and errupt for 25 in the 4th. Do the Lakers have THAT type of guy? Because honestly, that's really Kobe-like. LeBron is not that dude who give you 25 in a 4th qtr. This isn't 2007 LeBron against Detroit. LeBron is pass first. And I know I've never really seen AD really take over in the 4th at any point in his NBA career. He has yet to show me that animal killer instinct to me.


    Sorry, I love my Lakers, but I still give the edge to the Doc coached Clippers.
    And I still don't, because one game played on opening night means nothing, I would like to watch the next 3 regular season games before making a judgment, they can kill us on the perimeter while we can kill them inside, I see no one having the edge on each other right now, way too early.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    57,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    And I still don't, because one game played on opening night means nothing, I would like to watch the next 3 regular season games before making a judgment, they can kill us on the perimeter while we can kill them inside, I see no one having the edge on each other right now, way too early.
    100%


    Not to mention, we will have home court advantage if we matched up in the series, every game will be a Lakers home game.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,163
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    100%


    Not to mention, we will have home court advantage if we matched up in the series, every game will be a Lakers home game.
    What? We have no advantage against the clippers bro, they're just better than us on every possible area, we should just give up right now and wait for next season.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    2,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    What? We have no advantage against the clippers bro, they're just better than us on every possible area, we should just give up right now and wait for next season.
    I already cancelled my cable and internet service, and am having a friend post this while I sit in the dark.

    And since we can't beat the Clips this year I think the Lakers should load manage the whole team. Take the next 70 games off guys, and show up in shape next September.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    I already cancelled my cable and internet service, and am having a friend post this while I sit in the dark.

    And since we can't beat the Clips this year I think the Lakers should load manage the whole team. Take the next 70 games off guys, and show up in shape next September.
    This

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,496
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    And I still don't, because one game played on opening night means nothing, I would like to watch the next 3 regular season games before making a judgment, they can kill us on the perimeter while we can kill them inside, I see no one having the edge on each other right now, way too early.
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    100%


    Not to mention, we will have home court advantage if we matched up in the series, every game will be a Lakers home game.
    Couldn’t have said it better guys. I just hope both teams are healthy and playing well if they meet up. It will be a hell of a series.

    "I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    57,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    I already cancelled my cable and internet service, and am having a friend post this while I sit in the dark.

    And since we can't beat the Clips this year I think the Lakers should load manage the whole team. Take the next 70 games off guys, and show up in shape next September.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,496
    We just need to hit our threes to open up the inside which is our advantage. We use old school ball against the Slippers in a 7 game series we will wear them down.

    Staying on topic: I see another 3rd quarter surge by us. It looks like this team uses the first half to get a feel for the opponent then takes advantage of matchups and ramps up the defense in the second half. Kind of like the 2000-2003 Lakers.

    Sorry guys; won’t see this game until tomorrow. Kicking back with my Army guys today.

    "I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    57,221
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    We just need to hit our threes to open up the inside which is our advantage. We use old school ball against the Slippers in a 7 game series we will wear them down.

    Staying on topic: I see another 3rd quarter surge by us. It looks like this team uses the first half to get a feel for the opponent then takes advantage of matchups and ramps up the defense in the second half. Kind of like the 2000-2003 Lakers.

    Sorry guys; won’t see this game until tomorrow. Kicking back with my Army guys today.

    You should kick back and watch the game!

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    555
    People are really forgetting that it was the first game of the season where AD and LBJ combined for 2 points in the 4th. When else is that going happen? And we were still somewhat close in that game.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,163
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    You should kick back and watch the game!
    Agree WS why don't you watch the game together?

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,163
    Quote Originally Posted by JWorthy42 View Post
    People are really forgetting that it was the first game of the season where AD and LBJ combined for 2 points in the 4th. When else is that going happen? And we were still somewhat close in that game.
    Some people are forgetting all they can when it comes to downgrade the Lakers.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    15,288
    We suck. You guys need to get used to it. #Tankoncemore..

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    2,008
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    We suck. You guys need to get used to it. #Tankoncemore..
    Agreed. If we were a great team we would be 8-0, instead of a sad 7-1.

    Tank!!!

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,163

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •