Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    As long as the pay is good and there are no hours -- sign me up!
    Yes!

Defending champions in town! Good test. Danny Green facing his former team, Kawhi a Clipper, Lowry and Ibaka out, but they still got Siakam, Marc and VanVleet.

Do not underestimate this well coached Raps squad under Nurse.
    Last edited by LaVar Ball; 11-10-2019 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Anyone need a job? Had to fire 3 people just now lok
    Lol

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

No Rondo tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    No Rondo tomorrow
    What happened now?

Or was he one of the guys G1 fired?

Lakers are winning guaranteed

Let's go...La-kers....boom boom....boom boom boom!
    Let's go...La-kers....boom boom....boom boom boom!

When we asked if entering the 2020 contest was a real possibility, Howard wouldn’t commit … instead telling us his main focus this season in winning an NBA title with the Lakers.*“I have thought about it, but winning the championship is the most important thing.*I have all the individual accolades but I don’t have the trophy so hopefully, we can win this title this year, which I believe we can.”*

–*via*TMZ Staff @ TMZ.com

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    When we asked if entering the 2020 contest was a real possibility, Howard wouldn’t commit … instead telling us his main focus this season in winning an NBA title with the Lakers.*“I have thought about it, but winning the championship is the most important thing.*I have all the individual accolades but I don’t have the trophy so hopefully, we can win this title this year, which I believe we can.”*

–*via*TMZ Staff @ TMZ.com
    The only team that stands in our way of a championship is the Clippers. Zubac went a perfect 4/4 from the field on his azz, JaVale and AD. Our big man better show up and make life difficult for Kawhi and PG, and not get outhussled by friggin Montrez Harrell.

Still pisses me about losing opening night to the CLippers. Like Dwight's words, but I'd rather he just keep doing what he doing and stay quiet. I'm afraid if we start winning more and more he'll get too comfortable. He needs to have the fear in his mind and heart that he can get cut at any moment, regardless of the team's success.

Stay serious, motivated and hungry Dwight, that's all I'm saying. And don't get outplayed by Montrezl and Zu.

The only team that stands in our way of a championship is the Clippers. Zubac went a perfect 4/4 from the field on his azz, JaVale and AD. Our big man better show up and make life difficult for Kawhi and PG, and not get outhussled by friggin Montrez Harrell.

Still pisses me about losing opening night to the CLippers. Like Dwight's words, but I'd rather he just keep doing what he doing and stay quiet. I'm afraid if we start winning more and more he'll get too comfortable. He needs to have the fear in his mind and heart that he can get cut at any moment, regardless of the team's success.

Stay serious, motivated and hungry Dwight, that's all I'm saying. And don't get outplayed by Montrezl and Zu.
    Opening night means chit right now and even more later, same thing if we won it.

What matters will be next may.

I'm fine with Dwight being more confident, he has one goal, the same one as the whole team, not worried.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Opening night means chit right now and even more later, same thing if we won it.

What matters will be next may.

I'm fine with Dwight being more confident, he has one goal, the same one as the whole team, not worried.
    I'm still worried about the Clippers. I am the only one on this forum that keeps harping on how they are still better than our Lakers.

Load managed Kawhi with a healthy PG back, and the Lakers bench having no answer for Lou or Montrezl. Like you just cannot compete with that.

Kawhi can score 9 points thru the first 3 quarters and errupt for 25 in the 4th. Do the Lakers have THAT type of guy? Because honestly, that's really Kobe-like. LeBron is not that dude who give you 25 in a 4th qtr. This isn't 2007 LeBron against Detroit. LeBron is pass first. And I know I've never really seen AD really take over in the 4th at any point in his NBA career. He has yet to show me that animal killer instinct to me.

Sorry, I love my Lakers, but I still give the edge to the Doc coached Clippers.

I'm still worried about the Clippers. I am the only one on this forum that keeps harping on how they are still better than our Lakers.

Load managed Kawhi with a healthy PG back, and the Lakers bench having no answer for Lou or Montrezl. Like you just cannot compete with that.

Kawhi can score 9 points thru the first 3 quarters and errupt for 25 in the 4th. Do the Lakers have THAT type of guy? Because honestly, that's really Kobe-like. LeBron is not that dude who give you 25 in a 4th qtr. This isn't 2007 LeBron against Detroit. LeBron is pass first. And I know I've never really seen AD really take over in the 4th at any point in his NBA career. He has yet to show me that animal killer instinct to me.

They got lucky that AD and Bron crapped the bed in the 4th with 2pts combined. Both were terribly off and didn’t have it that game, and especially the 4th. Next game will be much different. Lakers gonna eat them up next game. Watch

+1

Unless we can get a lockdown perimeter defender then I could change my mind. But as of right now I don't think we can get passed the Clippers if both teams are at full strength. And unless we start resting both LBJ and AD I don't think either will be healthy

Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    What happened now?

Or was he one of the guys G1 fired?
    Lmfaoo

He worked out and it just a little sore still, they’re just being extra cautious and not rushing him back.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    They got lucky that AD and Bron crapped the bed in the 4th with 2pts combined. Both were terribly off and didn’t have it that game, and especially the 4th. Next game will be much different. Lakers gonna eat them up next game. Watch
    Everyone forgets it was tied heading into the 4th quarter. Much closer than people want to believe.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast