Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Los Angeles Lakers @ Chicago Bulls

Los Angeles Lakers (5-1) @ Chicago Bulls (2-5)

Tuesday, Nov 5th
    7:00 PM CST @ The United Center
    Airs on NBATV, NBCH, SPECsports
    Last edited by WhiteShadow42; 11-04-2019 at 12:52 PM.

Letís go 3-0 on this road trip and hopefully rest LeBron a little. He looked tired in the second half of the game yesterday. Exerting too much energy on defense and his outside shot wasnít falling as a result. Vogel should also make a conscious effort to get Kuz involved.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Letís go 3-0 on this road trip and hopefully rest LeBron a little. He looked tired in the second half of the game yesterday. Exerting too much energy on defense and his outside shot wasnít falling as a result. Vogel should also make a conscious effort to get Kuz involved.
    Agreed.. I donít think Lebron can keep this up the entire season. We need another ball handler to take some of that stress off of him.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Agreed.. I donít think Lebron can keep this up the entire season. We need another ball handler to take some of that stress off of him.
    Agreed. Too much for him. Hope Rondo comes back soon. Caruso has to do a better job on getting people involved when he is the primary ball handler. Lol now we have too many shooters and not enough playmakers.

We have to hope there's someone on the team or in his 'camp' who can talk to LeBron about pacing himself and about shot selection. We can get away with bad shots against bad teams, but Bron can't go 8-23 and also 5-10 from the line against the best teams.

Go Lakers!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Agreed. Too much for him. Hope Rondo comes back soon. Caruso has to do a better job on getting people involved when he is the primary ball handler. Lol now we have too many shooters and not enough playmakers.
    Agree about Caruso, but he's also been seeing some odd minutes.

Expected to see him being subbed in to run the point against the other team's second unit, but he's also seeing minutes with LeBron on the floor. I think the idea is that Caruso's defense can compensate for Bradley being out, and that's not a bad idea, but it complicates the role Caruso is playing in his own head.

(Bron as playmaker, so Caruso is more of a 2 in that lineup, and then he starts looking like KCP.)

Lol what? Caruso is nowhere close to Bradley defensively..

Caruso struggles against starting talent PGís, heís more of our 3rd string PG. Vogel tried to bring him in early yesterday and subbed him in for Lebron but didnít really work out. Not too worried but we definitely could use Rondo..

If Bradley is out this game, Iím really intrigued what our starting lineup would be..

LeBron is fine with shot selection. Be concerned about him being fresh for Playoff Bron time, because that is when it all matters.

It's all about the roster gelling at this point.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Lol what? Caruso is nowhere close to Bradley defensively..
    Bruh....

I didn't say Caruso was Bradley's equal on defense

What I said is that when Bradley goes out, Caruso seems to be getting time on the floor, and I think that's because Caurso is a decent defender. So unless you're proposing a lineup where Bradley plays 48 minutes I don't think I'm saying something particularly controversial.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    LeBron is fine with shot selection. Be concerned about him being fresh for Playoff Bron time, because that is when it all matters.

It's all about the roster gelling at this point.
    Yea, this team has a long way to go before clicking completely. Long season, itís a marathon, not a sprint.

Anyone talking bad about Caruso can eat a fat ....

Trap game plus the last game of the road trip on a crappy team's court...but if we play to our strenghts I'm not worried.

WS your record will be on the line this week with upcoming games against miami and toronto.

Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast