Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post
    Scoring will continue to be a issue. We dont have any good perimeter scorers. Green can hit open 3s but you have to create that oppurtunity for him. KCP is trash, Cook and Daniels blah. This team needs a shot creator. A perimeter dude who can get buckets. There are 3 out there without jobs right now and we have a open roster spot.

Still cant believe we pay KCP more than Clips pay Lou. Ugh. That has to be greatest bargin in NBA
    Klutch sports dominates the Lakers organizations. Simple and plain.

Rich Paul is ****kking Jeanie and holding Rob's balls by the grip.

That is why Kawhi was needed on this team. Rob scrambled, and I give him a B- on his moves. But yes, we lack that shot creator. We're a second round team at best, which is okay considering no playoffs these last 6 years.

We just won't win this year. Clippers by far ahead and better than us.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post

That is why Kawhi was needed on this team. Rob scrambled, and I give him a B- on his moves. But yes, we lack that shot creator. We're a second round team at best, which is okay considering no playoffs these last 6 years.

No we didnít need Kawhi. We never should have waited for him. We could have gotten 2 good players and still had vets wanting to come.

I think we need to find a way to rest AD for a few games. This would be the perfect stretch to do so after the Phoenix game.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    No we didnít need Kawhi. We never should have waited for him. We could have gotten 2 good players and still had vets wanting to come.
    Well what's done is done. And we facckkkeedddd

JaVale McGee is a first quarter player, until his asthma starts acting up. We can't rely on a guy like that. Get rid of him. Straight trash.

I think we need to find a way to rest AD for a few games. This would be the perfect stretch to do so after the Phoenix game.
    I agree. That shoulder gonna come out of his socket at the rate and pace he plays, always following down every possession like DWade.

It blows my mind every time I remember that Kentavious Caldwell Pope has a job.

Put AD on load management and you guys will be fine especially if you put in Howard or JaVale in the starting 5 while AD is load managing

Quote Originally Posted by JWorthy42 View Post
    It blows my mind every time I remember that Kentavious Caldwell Pope has a job.
    Thank Rich Paul and klucth sports for that.

Well what's done is done. And we facckkkeedddd

JaVale McGee is a first quarter player, until his asthma starts acting up. We can't rely on a guy like that. Get rid of him. Straight trash.
    We're not using him right, and until a better center comes he stays.

Ok

So you decided who the champ is after 9 games lol, I like you but you're doing too much actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    well WS. looks like after tonight my sig is gone, the streak ended
    Itís all good man. Thanks for having fun with it. On to the next one guys. Toronto just wanted it more.

This two times. AD is good on offense but on defense and rebounding he is not as aggressive since his shoulder was bothering him. Defense is reactionary and he might be guarding that shoulder. Rest him against Golden State. Give Kuz a chance to be the second option. A few games is ok but I think we are going for that number 1 spot which I do t think itís a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Thank Rich Paul and klucth sports for that.
    Free agency is weak next year so he will probably get a bloated contract to play in NY and will never be heard of again.

The offense is what all LBJ offenses are, which is him dominating the ball and everything revolving around that. AD is basically taking turns with LBJ, which is not championship caliber basketball because they are not dominant together, but instead take turns being dominant. It works against weaker teams, but a good team will expose that. It's only 9 games in so a lot can change between now and the playoffs, so no real reason to be concerned at the moment. Hopefully it's something that eventually gets addressed.

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast