Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    The article said the suspension is about his behavior on the bench.

In a statement at the time, Heat president Pat Riley said: "There were a number of unacceptable incidents this week, culminating with his unprofessional conduct on the bench last night. As a consequence, I feel we had to suspend him."

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    The article said the suspension is about his behavior on the bench.
    That was for his first suspension. The 2nd for his airplane marijuana seizure panic attack thing. Now there's this one just referencing "failure to adhere to team policies, violation of team rules and continued insubordination".

But as referenced in this thread, even though the press release is pretty vague, it could be for a number of things.

For all involved I hope it gets resolved, whatever that looks like for both parties.

http://www.hothothoops.com/platform/...oat-suspension

So the truth comes out. He said he was sick and couldn't practice but then posted a picture of him on a boat.

I guess allegedly he's jealous of Herro too.

Idk, I don't feel bad for the dude anymore. He's just doing one knuckle head thing after another.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    http://www.hothothoops.com/platform/...oat-suspension

So the truth comes out. He said he was sick and couldn't practice but then posted a picture of him on a boat.

I guess allegedly he's jealous of Herro too.

Idk, I don't feel bad for the dude anymore. He's just doing one knuckle head thing after another.
    Its best for everyone if he agrees to stay home while Miami works on a trade.

I'm sure he'd love being able to party, get paid his full salary, and not have to work. Better invest his money though.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    What's the deal with Johnson? I haven't heard anything about him. I thought Waiters career was over but maybe they greased the medias palms a bit to try and give these 2 guys trade value.

What's the deal with Johnson? I haven't heard anything about him. I thought Waiters career was over but maybe they greased the medias palms a bit to try and give these 2 guys trade value.
    I really donít know, theyíve been quiet on him. He came in to training camp out of shape and thatís been the end of it really lol. Been in the doghouse since. We need to trade them and get that dead money off the books.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    I really donít know, theyíve been quiet on him. He came in to training camp out of shape and thatís been the end of it really lol. Been in the doghouse since. We need to trade them and get that dead money off the books.
    https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/ba...am-friday/amp/

This says he's been out since the end of November for personal reasons, I didn't hear anything about it but I guess Waiters stealing all the negative spotlight and Herro, Nunn, Robinson and Butler stealing the positive spotlight.

They never should've given either guy 4 years.

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/ba...am-friday/amp/

This says he's been out since the end of November for personal reasons, I didn't hear anything about it but I guess Waiters stealing all the negative spotlight and Herro, Nunn, Robinson and Butler stealing the positive spotlight.

They never should've given either guy 4 years.
    He kissed 3 or 4 games for personal reasons but heís been back for awhile now. Heís just not in the rotation.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345