Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    I've had a seizure after eating too many edibles before.
    I actually had a seizure from fruit juice, before I knew I was diabetic. So I threw that in there. But with the health sceenings these guys get, it's highly unlikely he'd be diabetic and no one noticed his elevated blood sugar

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    I've had a seizure after eating too many edibles before.
    Do they even taste good?

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Likely diabetic. And I love the ďoverdoseĒ you canít OD on weed.
    Maybe not on "weed", but you sure as heck can od on the chemicals in the weed.

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    Or it is neither of them. I know you canít OD per say, but my friend smoked weed driving to a 4/20 event and completely blacked out. You can have seizure like symptoms which may or may not be related to weed. Working in Cardiology we get patients that experience adverse reactions due to weed. Itís legal here so Iím not sure how much black market, laced stuff they get. Maybe someone got their hands on downers.

Miami was just in Colorado. I highly doubt he is buying anything from someone on the street and doubt it was laced. We got cannabis shops all the f over.
    Just for a different perspective, I know of guys who buy from the streets despite the plethora of shops abound, they are highly into growing and can tell when shops use chemicals they despise. Its STILL possible. I know I dont trust some shops. So its STILL possibly laced.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    4 or 5 whiskies and 4 or 5 heavy beers later and I took a whole gummy because screw it.

Yeah, that was a mistake. My head was alright but my knees were too wobbly for my tastes. Felt like I was on a ship. But the worst thing was the dry mouth. That alone is reason to not mess with that stuff anymore.

That sucks about Waiters. Hope heís ok.
    You were what we in the know called TWISTED. You'd be better off quitting the whiskey long before the edibles. They generally dont do **** to those with the tolerance, but yes, other drugs change the effect. It also depends on the strain and concentration of the edible

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    Do they even taste good?
    It grows on you, the way beer supposedly does but I never got the flavor, I only drink to get smashed

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Maybe not on "weed", but you sure as heck can od on the chemicals in the weed.
    Bingo. Friend of mine found **** he would never embrace.

Wow, suspended 10 games for this fiasco. He's lost out on a lot of money this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Just for a different perspective, I know of guys who buy from the streets despite the plethora of shops abound, they are highly into growing and can tell when shops use chemicals they despise. Its STILL possible. I know I dont trust some shops. So its STILL possibly laced.

You were what we in the know called TWISTED. You'd be better off quitting the whiskey long before the edibles. They generally dont do **** to those with the tolerance, but yes, other drugs change the effect. It also depends on the strain and concentration of the edible

It grows on you, the way beer supposedly does but I never got the flavor, I only drink to get smashed

Bingo. Friend of mine found **** he would never embrace.
    Iíve basically quit drinking. Not as young as I once was itís starting to catch up to me. At my trajectory, something had to give.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Wow, suspended 10 games for this fiasco. He's lost out on a lot of money this season.
    He's apparently given up on trying at this point.

I hope the HEAT "Jamaal Tinsley" him and just send him home indefinitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Iíve basically quit drinking. Not as young as I once was itís starting to catch up to me. At my trajectory, something had to give.
    Im like the opposite of you, I've just about stopped smoking and just began drinking liquor like a vet, I've always drank but I've taken it up a few notches. I know I gotta quit but its gonna have to wait for now. We'll do better eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post

Come again?

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Come again?
    Google it. The Pacers told him stay home while we try to trade you.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post

Would probably be easier if this was the final year of his contract.

Dude has had a rough career. Maybe even a rough life, idk. Hopefully he finds his way.

Sounds like Waiters is refusing to give up the name of the player that gave him the gummie. If I were the Heat, I would really couch the suspension in that. Who's to say another player won't have something happen getting something from the same teammate.

To me that says 1 of 2 things: (1) It was a high profile player or (2) it was a teammate who barely is on the team and Waiters is protecting that guys paycheck.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    I actually had a seizure from fruit juice, before I knew I was diabetic. So I threw that in there. But with the health sceenings these guys get, it's highly unlikely he'd be diabetic and no one noticed his elevated blood sugar
    Iím not diabetic though.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    Do they even taste good?
    Depends. The store bought gummies taste like crap but Iíve had cookies and brownies that tasted great.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Sounds like Waiters is refusing to give up the name of the player that gave him the gummie. If I were the Heat, I would really couch the suspension in that. Who's to say another player won't have something happen getting something from the same teammate.

To me that says 1 of 2 things: (1) It was a high profile player or (2) it was a teammate who barely is on the team and Waiters is protecting that guys paycheck.
    Gotta respect him for not snitching though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast