Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    Joyner? This year? All I have seen him get is burned
    Joyners tackling has been more the issue he's flat out whiffed on some attempts and given up big yards. Our coverage is often zone on those big burns and therefore its not simply him thats getting beat its the play call and the communication between dbs. But it has been often and a horrible mess. Imagine how and it could get with complete novices in this system. Remember last season

Okay then get rid of Riley and bring back Joseph and Swearinger.

Does anybody know officially what happened to Joseph's foot? I have not seen an official diagnosis....As far as Swearinger, He was really good with the Texans and in D.C., Fell off in Arizona, Was supposed to be a favorite of Jay Gruden. But in Arizona I could see how you can fall off and Budda Baker is playing really well for the Cards making him expendable. Maybe a fresh start will get him going again.

Quote Originally Posted by midwestlaker75 View Post
    Does anybody know officially what happened to Joseph's foot? I have not seen an official diagnosis....As far as Swearinger, He was really good with the Texans and in D.C., Fell off in Arizona, Was supposed to be a favorite of Jay Gruden. But in Arizona I could see how you can fall off and Budda Baker is playing really well for the Cards making him expendable. Maybe a fresh start will get him going again.
    Vic says itís broken. Keenan Allen rolled over it with his knee on the game-winning pick. I saw it happen but didnít know how bad it was. Hoping it wasnít this!

Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    Vic says itís broken. Keenan Allen rolled over it with his knee on the game-winning pick. I saw it happen but didnít know how bad it was. Hoping it wasnít this!
    Just read that Joseph has been put on IR. But that may still hurt his chances for returning to the team next year.
    Last edited by erickench; 11-09-2019 at 08:25 PM.

Arden Key had surgery and was placed on IR on Thursday.

How many times has Joseph finished the season on IR now? Twice in the pros, right? Also his final year in college.

Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    How many times has Joseph finished the season on IR now? Twice in the pros, right? Also his final year in college.
    This was kind of a freak thing though. Watch the play. His foot got caught underneath a dudeís knee and twisted the wrong way.

If he was a hard hitting safety who kept having shoulder injuries because of big hits or something then that might be a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by GeniusLoci View Post
    Can't remember where I read it, but isn't Karl Joseph's agent (can't even remember his name) one of those guys who has screwed us over the years, and the FO doesn't really see eye-to-eye with him? I think that has more to do with him not returning than his play. Karl's agent is going to demand a big pay-raise... and frankly I don't know if we need to give in to his demands.
    Karl has been good this year but not elite. He has no business demanding top safety money. If he does than it's time to move on from him. If he's willing to take the pay commensurate with his performance up to this point than I would re-sign him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12