Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kawhi Leonard

Quote From the GOAT Kawhi:

"I mean it was shocking, but it doesn't matter to me," Leonard said when asked what he thought about the NBA revealing details about his injury. "I'm not a guy that reads the media anyway. We're going to manage it the best way we can to keep me healthy and that's the most important thing, me being healthy moving forward."

"It just helps from just me pushing on something that's not ready," Leonard said of the long-term benefits of the strategy. "Like I said, we are going to keep managing it moving forward. I'm not a doctor and that's for what the doctors and my training staff is for, letting me know and just telling how I feel and just got to keep moving it forward."

"For me, I'm on his side, you know what I mean?" Leonard said when asked about the league fining the Clippers twice over Rivers' remarks about him. "I'm a Clipper, he's my coach. That's just disappointing. It feels like they want players to play if they're not ready.

"It is what it is. Like I said, I don't read into it. I got to do what makes me healthy and is going to help the team be successful and that's me being able to play basketball games for us."

Weíll see how it plays out in the post season. Thatís all Kawhi cares about. But heís going to have a way more difficult road back to the finals in the West. The east is a cake walk. Usually a two team race to the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Quote From the GOAT Kawhi:

"I mean it was shocking, but it doesn't matter to me," Leonard said when asked what he thought about the NBA revealing details about his injury. "I'm not a guy that reads the media anyway. We're going to manage it the best way we can to keep me healthy and that's the most important thing, me being healthy moving forward."

"It just helps from just me pushing on something that's not ready," Leonard said of the long-term benefits of the strategy. "Like I said, we are going to keep managing it moving forward. I'm not a doctor and that's for what the doctors and my training staff is for, letting me know and just telling how I feel and just got to keep moving it forward."

"For me, I'm on his side, you know what I mean?" Leonard said when asked about the league fining the Clippers twice over Rivers' remarks about him. "I'm a Clipper, he's my coach. That's just disappointing. It feels like they want players to play if they're not ready.

"It is what it is. Like I said, I don't read into it. I got to do what makes me healthy and is going to help the team be successful and that's me being able to play basketball games for us."
    He should pay both those fines for doc. A total of 100k just for talking about Leonard. Jeez

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Weíll see how it plays out in the post season. Thatís all Kawhi cares about. But heís going to have a way more difficult road back to the finals in the West. The east is a cake walk. Usually a two team race to the finals.
    That's why he has Paul George to carry him. Clippers Paul George is better than Raptors Paschal Siakam. And Doc Rivers is better than Nick Nurse.

Everything in favor of Kawhi

That's why he has Paul George to carry him. Clippers Paul George is better than Raptors Paschal Siakam. And Doc Rivers is better than Nick Nurse.

Everything in favor of Kawhi
    Davis > George

I donít know why the raptors are in this discussion. Theyíre not going back to the finals. Itís the Lakers that are in the way. Truthfully I donít see the Clippers getting passed them. Iíve been saying this before the season started. Danny Green knows Leonardís game better than any one and thatís why I think it was brilliant for the Lakers to sign him. Kuzma, Green, Howard, Bradley (when hes healthy) Rondo, Pope, McGee etc is an under estimated supporting cast for Lebron and Davis who are the strongest pairing in the league.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 11-08-2019 at 12:42 PM.

can someone ban this dude from making Leonard threads?

2019 was his season. He played some big time teams last year. Every time I look at the Warriors now It reminds me of Leonardís amazing take over.

Iím not ready to say heís better then Durant. Durant still hasn't had a chance to defend his crown.

Who cares if he sits out one of every b2b? I highly doubt the Clippers care if they're the 1 seed or the 3 or 4 seed as long as they're healthy come playoff time.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Who cares if he sits out one of every b2b? I highly doubt the Clippers care if they're the 1 seed or the 3 or 4 seed as long as they're healthy come playoff time.
    I do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Precisely!

Why did he sit out a road game in a hostile environment in Salt Lake City Utah against the reigning DPOY Rudy Gobert? But yet he opted to play in the Clippers home game against the Jazz.

Why did he opt to sit out a game where it featured him, the reigning defending Finals MVP vs the reigning defending League MVP Giannis, but yet he opted to play in the next game against Lillard ?

As a fan, I'd much rather see Kawhi go up against his 2019 ECF foes i the league MVP Giannis and the Bucks.

Just seems to me the really really already winnable games for Kawhi he'll play in.

I recall last year a random Sunday evening game in Los Angles just like tonight (Raptors @ Lakers), the first matchup between him and LeBron in a Lakers uniform, and he sat that out.

Like WTF?!

This dude is selective in depriving the fans and nor does he want to show that slight losing of the edge in a hostile environment game or against one of the best player in the world candidate premier games.

Why did he sit out a road game in a hostile environment in Salt Lake City Utah against the reigning DPOY Rudy Gobert? But yet he opted to play in the Clippers home game against the Jazz.

Why did he opt to sit out a game where it featured him, the reigning defending Finals MVP vs the reigning defending League MVP Giannis, but yet he opted to play in the next game against Lillard ?

As a fan, I'd much rather see Kawhi go up against his 2019 ECF foes i the league MVP Giannis and the Bucks.

Just seems to me the really really already winnable games for Kawhi he'll play in.

I recall last year a random Sunday evening game in Los Angles just like tonight (Raptors @ Lakers), the first matchup between him and LeBron in a Lakers uniform, and he sat that out.

Like WTF?!

This dude is selective in depriving the fans and nor does he want to show that slight losing of the edge in a hostile environment game or against one of the best player in the world candidate premier games.
    It's literally nothing new.

2 years ago with the Spurs in those 9 games, he didn't play any back to backs.

Last season with the Raptors, he played in zero back to backs. There were a handful of times he would skip both games in a back to back if it were a 3 games in 4 night instance.

This season with the Clippers, so far he has not played in back to backs and most likely won't either. Doubt his buddy Paul George does either, at least not right away.

So, it's literally his 3rd team and 3rd season in a row doing it but now all of a sudden, it's an issue? Odd.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    It's literally nothing new.

2 years ago with the Spurs in those 9 games, he didn't play any back to backs.

Last season with the Raptors, he played in zero back to backs. There were a handful of times he would skip both games in a back to back if it were a 3 games in 4 night instance.

This season with the Clippers, so far he has not played in back to backs and most likely won't either. Doubt his buddy Paul George does either, at least not right away.

So, it's literally his 3rd team and 3rd season in a row doing it but now all of a sudden, it's an issue? Odd.
    So you didn't read my post at all?

Answer the question. Why not sit out against the Blazers? He could've played the first game against MIL and sat out the next night vs Portland

So you didn't read my post at all?

Answer the question. Why not sit out against the Blazers? He could've played the first game against MIL and sat out the next night vs Portland
    Because he wanted 3 days in a row of rest, not that hard of a concept to grasp man. Just look at his history, it speaks for itself.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Because he wanted 3 days in a row of rest, not that hard of a concept to grasp man. Just look at his history, it speaks for itself.

Had he played on Wed against MIL, he would've had Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday off before Monday's game against his former Raptors.

4 days rest > 3

Nice try tho bruh

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast